Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How do I write out these words into a letter?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right basically I want to ask a business if they've got any suitable jobs that I could do.

I'm stuck as to making it not sounding that i'm desperate even though I am.

Also, I write from a totally honest point of view so if I harped on about me having the necessary attributes to be a model employee then the company will think ey we've got a stuck up person here.

Any help appreciated as i'm getting really frustrated now being dependant on hand outs from my mum & I want my own money so I can be more independent:)

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Options
    Tell me what kind of business you want to work for, what kind of job you want and the basics of why you think they'd take you on, and I'll put something together for you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crystal Tipps
    Tell me what kind of business you want to work for, what kind of job you want and the basics of why you think they'd take you on, and I'll put something together for you :)

The main would be car dealership as in main manufacturers & the job would be real bottom run of the ladder we're talking tea boy or car washer or possibly I'd be quite happy to work on a parts/service desk.

Basically cars are my life & working with them on a day-to-day basis would be an ultimate pleasure for me as it's the only real passion I have.

In all honestly as a person i'm reliable, honest, trustworthy, punctual, hard working, dedicated, patient & can use my own initiate.