Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ma G.F`s mom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every1!
I have been going out with ma g.f for four months now and I love her to bits she is the best :) !!!.
However her mom really dislikes me. I have done nothing wrong to her mom or to ma g.f and have always tried to get along with her mom but she still dislikes me.
Ma g.f moved out of her moms house two months ago and went to live with her dad. Her dad is really different and I get along with him and his wife.
I also got to see ma g.f nearly every day and she was allowed to stay at mine and I stayed at hers as well , something which she or I was allowed to do at her moms house.
However:
She is moving back home with her mom today cos she is missing her and I have no probs with her moving back in cos its her mom in the end and dat, however her mom has said tht she cant c me for the first week wen she moves back cos she has to sort thigns out with her mom even though he rmom works during the day neway.
I really want her mom and her step dad to like me but I dont know what I can do . I want to be able to tlk to her mom and step dad like nothing had happened .
Please help me peeps!!!!!!!!!!
Rockertillidie

Comments

• Options
    You don't mention how old you or your girlfriend are. If she's under 18 then really it's up to her mum whether she's allowed to stay at your house ect.

It may seem unfair but her mum is just doing the usual motherly thing and worrying about her daughter. Maybe if your girlfriend sat down and talked to her mum about it they'd be able to come to some agreement.
  • Options
    i agree with Helz - ur g.f needs to sit down and ask her mum what's wrong! maybe since her parents split up, her mother hasnt felt very close to her, and could perhaps feel threatened by how close the 2 of you have become after such a short period of time?
    Whatever it is, you should respect her mum's wishes+not see each other during the 1st week - that will help things by showing her mum respect+showing your g.f that you care :yes:
    SBG
  • Options
    First of all... mothers never like daughters' boyfriend... they ALWAYS find something bad about him :s

I mean... my mom knew my boyfriend before he became BF of mine and she liked him very very much... "Oh, he is so nice!", "He seems a good boy to me".. but now... only bad things :crazyeyes just... keep trying... be nice and sweet... dont kiss your GF many time when her mom is aroud... dont know more things...

Hope this will help...