Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dreams - close friend.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, basicly I had a couple of dreams about a close friend / girl i was close with in a more than friend way, A friend gave me a link to a website which didn't help much or i didn't find it much use,

Any help on what this dream means would be greatly appriciated,

Extract from my livejournal

Well I slept....... you probably think.. ok.. reply over.. not intirely..

All i could do was dream about Nette.. I miss talking to her.. and i seriously had strong feelings for her, it was a weird dream.. she was in a psych hospital, I went to see her and the docter was mean or physical to her, the surroundings and scene of this was in another dream.. about nette, this also seemed to set of from where the first one ended.. its like one dream split up..

basicly what happened was that in the first one I visited her... and for some reason she said she was pregnent.. didn't say who's it was.. or anything like that.. but from the way we acted it was like it was mine.. Well that dream is pretty vauge.. i cant remember much,

the second one I walked into there to visit her but they wouldn't let me.. for some reason i couldn't remember her surname which i can, and they wouldn't let me.. well anyway someone nice.. a person who worked there helped me sneak in through loads of metal bar doors (like a jail) and took me to a room with a cage, she was standing outside the cage but there was others in the cage, well.. it was more of the room split in half with a metal bar wall and a door, anyway i shouted her name and run upto her and hugged her, she hugged me back and kissed me.. the mean/horrible docter came in and said some stuff.. muffled to me.. and was being a fucker, she said he was gonna make her have an abortion.. and then i... well rescued her.. i smacked the doctor to the floor, took his keys and run to the door.. unlocked it run down the corridor with her and people cheered us and the nice person who helped me unlocked the door at the bottom of the corrider to save time i reckon..

anyway.. got outside and.. well it was the outside of the Old mental health home in a town near me, it's been closed down and turned into flats but my mum use to work there, anyway it seeeemed all this was set in the home near me.. well old home..

well we hugged outside.. and then i woke up..

many thanks,

Comments

• Options
    maybe it's your femine side wantting to be rescued? or be reborn? dreams are usualy about you and other people are just in it to indicate a surtain side of you.

like one friend of mine when i have dreams about her it's usualy about chilling out because thats the kind of person she is.
  • Options
    Maybe off topic, but i had a dream where i had a really "high" and nice feeling hugging a girl that was some sort of friend of mine on a field. Make something out of that...
  • Options
    Always the possibility it means nothing, but if you look at the individual aspects:

pregnancy: something big coming up
    prison references, not being allowed near nette: feeling trapped
    protecting nette: feeling responsible, feeling like a provider almost

everything else is probably just there so you can draw real parallels, maybe the people in the cage are the people you feel are watching you, and you feel you need their approval (cheering) and so try to acheive that by trying to 'protect' or be proactive, rather than just stand by and watch other people get on with their own lives.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Always the possibility it means nothing, but if you look at the individual aspects:

pregnancy: something big coming up
    prison references, not being allowed near nette: feeling trapped
    protecting nette: feeling responsible, feeling like a provider almost

This i can relate to because I think the doctor may represent her bf as we don't get to speak because of him no more, so i think it could be to do with this, Also there was alot of tension between us.. we... We was close and it was taken away so i think it could be partly to do with this, I decribed this in the best way i could and keep reading it for a better understanding.. :*(
  • Options
    Sounds like a movie dialogue to me where the brave knight(you) saves the damsel in distress(nette).

Seen any films lately with a similar story line that would make you relive the movie in a dream?

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>