Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how can i tell if she likes me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok heres the deal, ill just tell u everything weve done and i wanna tell u if she likes me. She gave me a bouncy ball called bob and told me to play with it in class. She walked past a few of her friends when she came into the cantine and sat down and talked to me first. She moved her seat closer to mine when i got up and didnt move it away when i moved mine closer to hers. She kindve rubbed my hand when she gave me the ball. i was talking about how i wouldnt remember what type of nail varnish she uses and i said ive had so much to remember already , and she asked me what i knew about her, she made me list everything. She waved at me drastically when she saw me and when i motioned her over she sat down beside me, instead of asking me what i wanted or sitting elsewhere, and went bright red whenever i asked her for her number, though she hasnt replied to my message i sent her. Also she pointed out that a guy she asked out last year thought she was below her age range, and i asked her what age she was and she said, she seemed to freeze to see what my reaction was Obviously i;m viewing these things the way i want to see them, but im really bad at figuring this stuff out. Also she told me that this guy that fancies her was talking to he on msn adn she said " i really like you" and he said "I don't know how i feel about you, but dont take that as a rejection" and she said " i wasnt asking you out", which she emphasised and made quite clear they werent close friends anymore after that.

primary worry, she likes all the weird net stuff i like and im a tad frightened she may know of thesite.org but im just hoping u can help me then ill pray like a bugger.

cheers in advance

Comments

• Options
    It sounds a glib answer, but ask her. It's the only way to be certain.

It's sometimes very hard to find out just when flirting becomes attraction, as it's such a fine line.

But flirt back some more, up the pace a bit, and see what happens.
  • Options
    itll b hard though cos i could wreck what could be a fun friendship, though to the same extent i wont see her that often unless i want to
  • Options
    Don't blurt it out then.

Gradually crank up the level of flirting, or ask her out somewhere that could be platonic if it needed to be construed that way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Don't blurt it out then.

Gradually crank up the level of flirting, or ask her out somewhere that could be platonic if it needed to be construed that way.
    fortunately i just did that there now, i sent her a message asking her if she wanted to head down to the bar with me and a few friends tomorrow between classes. how would i up the level of flirting, i dont do it consciously that often really, though apparently i do it quite alot.
  • Options
    I dunno, I was never a very good flirt. Or not with people that I actually liked, anyway.

Ask Zella;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I dunno, I was never a very good flirt. Or not with people that I actually liked, anyway.

Ask Zella;)
    actually yeah, ill give her a bell shes quite a flirtatious little minx even when shes trying to be good.
  • Options
    :lol: gee thanks guys!!

Yea dave gimme a call after six and i'll help you out, at college at the mo so I wont be much help as i'm ment to be doing my assignments.
  • Options
    Re: how can i tell if she likes me?
    Originally posted by evil_dave

primary worry, she likes all the weird net stuff i like and im a tad frightened she may know of thesite.org but im just hoping u can help me then ill pray like a bugger.

cheers in advance

LMAO - thats sooo funny - but not necessarily a bad thing though - she could be your idea woman....

From everything you said I would kind of say that she does like you - but then the not replying to text message thing is a bit strange - but yest as Kermit says just ask her out and then you will know - oh and get her msn addy as well

And there is nothing wrong with being an internet geek
  • Options
    This is silly. I have flirted with several women in the past. I even flirt with a very good-looking married woman who lives nearby! But I know that nothing is going to come from this. I'm not going to end up in bed with her, as we both know that there are limits to be observed. She so fancies you! I would give anything to get this kind of attention from a woman.

She's asking you loads of questions, right? Great sign! While at college, I really fancied this girl and we had a similar friendship to yours. Women ask questions in order to show they are really interested, and women love to get positive attention. Hey, we all do. Sadly though, us men are absolutely terrible at working out if someone fancies us.

I think the feelings on both sides are mutual, but that she is confused about what she wants. Maybe she's not ready for a relationship or anything. Tread carefully, but I'd say you should talk to her about this. It doesn't matter if she knows about this website. What you do on the net isn't really her business.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    This is silly. I have flirted with several women in the past. I even flirt with a very good-looking married woman who lives nearby! But I know that nothing is going to come from this. I'm not going to end up in bed with her, as we both know that there are limits to be observed. She so fancies you! I would give anything to get this kind of attention from a woman.

I don't know if this is a pattern but lately all the nicest women I've spoken to are all married and all married to what you'd think were the most mismatched husbands possible!!!
  • Options
    whoop dee dooooo, i told her i liked her and she said " btw lol trust me im not what you want. I'd just dissapoin you", so i just gave up an decided so we could still be friends id just say "well you'd know, so how was your day" then she replied with a message then at the end, Lol tis weird I like u2, ive asked her if she meant the band or not :P but she also said that was her last message and ill see her tomorrow