Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help me please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i broke up with my boyfriend in feb, due to my lost of plotage....and obbsessive behaviour towards someone else (please no comments on that i am guilty enough about it as it is).

i want him back bad. really bad.

the time before last i saw him, he told me that he still liked me but that he was in a relationship that would kill the other girl if he broke it off with her. their relationship is now very much on the rocks. and i'm still in love with him just as much as i was when we first kissed.

i don't know how or what to do now. he seems to think it's pretty much over between him and this other girl. she's a depressing sod who is TOTALY incapable of smiling and i've never seen her happy. infact, he seems to have been avoiding her.

how do i sort this one out, it's driving me absolutly crazy to the point, i've been crying for a good portion of the night thinking about it and listening to songs we listened to together....

help! :(

Comments

• Options
    perhaps he doesn't like her... but perhaps she's less annoying than you are?

sounds harsh but maybe, just maybe it's true? if he wants to stick with this girl then you can't change his mind... men are incapable of thinking. now he may try and sleep with you keeping his other girl on the side, if he suggests it, smack him upside the head and carry on without him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    perhaps he doesn't like her... but perhaps she's less annoying than you are?

sounds harsh but maybe, just maybe it's true? if he wants to stick with this girl then you can't change his mind... men are incapable of thinking. now he may try and sleep with you keeping his other girl on the side, if he suggests it, smack him upside the head and carry on without him.

i get your point.

i think i need to clarify the situation with him, before i deside to move on or to take action.

thanks!
  • Options
    yes. ask him straight up, if he wants to go again he HAS to get rid of girlie... if he hesitates then walk.
  • Options
    yes. ask him straight up, if he wants to go again he HAS to get rid of girlie... if he hesitates then walk.

ok, thank you so much.

i might stop singing jolene after this!

they are in an open relationship. but it's so open they haven't talked to each other for over 6 weeks...........:eek2: don't get it....
  • Options
    sounds wrong to me. can't say i'm a fan of open relationships... there seems to be little point in them.

'yeah you can sleep around but you'll always sleep with me after right?'

definately a little uncertainty in that.
  • Options
    would you think that you were still in a relationship after 6 weeks of not talking to the other person?
  • Options
    personally? no... i'd have the slightest feeling that they didn't exactly care for me very much.

like i said, i don't exactly understand open relationships, seems like it's a just a back-up shag in case you get let down one evening.

something for frail egos.
  • Options
    he's not like that though, i think it was her surgestion. many people in my group have had this open thing happening after what was seen as the "token" couple broke up over the girl cheating on the guy a couple of times.

i shall have to see what happens because i will not accept anything less than all when it conserns open relationships. call me gready but if he wants me, then fine, but he's mine, and not for sharing. :(
  • Options
    ...which is the way it should be. if you can't control your baser emotions then you're not a human being, you're an animal.
  • Options
    ...which is the way it should be. if you can't control your baser emotions then you're not a human being, you're an animal.

and even animals can do that. ie swans.....well in a way.....
  • Options
    my problem now is how and what do i say to him. it's gonna be difficult for me to see him but a phone call is so immpersonal...

:( oh what do i do now?
  • Options
    Ring him up, and ask him if he wants to hang out or summit sometime. If he says yes, ask him then. If he says he can't, ask him over the phone.

Unless it's a problem with you getting out to see him...then I haven't got a clue.
  • Options
    called him....

gonna meet up on tuesday! :D

i just need to work out what i'm gonna say now
  • Options
    just ask him whats up, and how him and her are going, and what he rekcosn of you two okay? id be like that in your situation

btw im pissedso dont listenbt hop it helps :)

me x
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i just need to work out what i'm gonna say now

Be honest with him. Tell him how you feel, but don't be too "I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed you, come back to me"....desperate. If it's to be, it'll happen, if he's not interested, then think yourself better off without him.

It worked (sort of) with me....I think.
  • Options
    .i think u shud jus tell him wat want...but give him some space......