Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need help removing a stain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I washed my shirt yesterday and didn't know that there was foundation marks on the bottem of my shirt and round the cuff. Anyone know how to remove them?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Need help removing a stain
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I washed my shirt yesterday and didn't know that there was foundation marks on the bottem of my shirt and round the cuff. Anyone know how to remove them?

Vanish is good apparently,
  • Options
    Unfortunately it's going to be more difficult to remove now it's been washed and it might even be impossible.

Saturate the stains with a spray on stain remover. Leave it for about 5-10 minutes for it to soak in, then rub them with washing liquid preferably, if not any detergent. Wash it on the highest temperature for the fabric and pray.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Unfortunately it's going to be more difficult to remove now it's been washed and it might even be impossible.

Saturate the stains with a spray on stain remover. Leave it for about 5-10 minutes for it to soak in, then rub them with washing liquid preferably, if not any detergent. Wash it on the highest temperature for the fabric and pray.

you must be use to lots of stains by now:p :p
  • Options
    s'alright, it's out. Bottle of Elbow Grease and soda crystals worked a treat plus a little scrubing.