Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you think...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right here goes, the first year of mine and my boyfriends relationship was a bit on/off. He split up with me a few times, and during one of those times he got together with someone else for 2 or 3 weeks. Even while we were apart however we still remained civil, still sent the odd text, and still bumped into each other when we were out in town - but the atmosphere was always very awkward. Since the last time we got back together things have been amazing, we've been steady for a year and a half now and we both agree that we were just meant to be together...

However, he is thinking about moving out of his house to get a place with 3 of his friends - who are all single. And alarm bells have started ringing in my head :nervous: Am i right to worry that he may stray? I think my feelings are mainly down to our history - and the fear of losing him again. But i can't help thinking that he might meet someone else, or be tempted into cheating on me because he'll be spending all his time with his 3 single mates.

What do you lot think? Am i just being paranoid? Has anyone else been in a similar situation as me?? :(

Comments

• Options
    If he's going to cheat, he's going to cheat, living with his mates probably wont affect that.

In fact if he started living by himself then it would be even easier for him to sleep about.
  • Options
    Just cause he is planning in living with his single friends; doesn't mean he is going to cheat on you.

I'm sure he has been out with his mates numerous of times were you haven't been about with his mates would meet plenty of lasses but he hasn't cause the simple fact is... he's with you :)

Just need a little faith in your relationship and maybe try and talk to him if it gets a bit unbarable.
  • Options
    Yeah i guess you're both right... I'm just worried that he'll see his mates bringing home different girls all the time, and he'll sorta be like the odd one out, and this will either make him miss the single life and end the relationship - or it'll make him cheat.

I know im probably being silly but i cant help it, i am a girl after all! lol. :P
  • Options
    He'd probably be more grateful knowing he has a reliable girlfriend to turn to. As his mates won't be as lucky to get the chance in bringing a different girl home every weekend, ya know :)

Cheer Up hun. Least if he gets a place with his mates. You'll have a guarantee spot/room to spend sometime alone ;)
  • Options
    Dump him. This man is not worth another second of your time. Dump him and find a man who really cares about you and will remain faithful.