Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bush urges UN to rebuild Iraq

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
......which makes me laugh, cos he obviously didnt give two shits about the aftermath when he went rushing in and knocked it all down......the cheek of it to tell the UN it's their responsibility now, where does this guy get off?.......every American that gets kidnapped and killed over there's not a testament to the USA fighting for world peace and freedom, its a testament to Bush's shortsightedness in making Iraq safer after the war, something he still can't apologise for.........i bet the only safe places in Iraq are around the oilfields, to hell with the rest of the country ay?

Comments

• Options
    I think Steve Bell's cartoon sums up the situation pretty well:

steve.jpg
  • Options
    lol, yeah thats about it.
  • Options
    Good God, a comic dig at Bush from aladdin, how unusual.

It doesn't surprise me that the US have finally turned around and admitted that they're in the red on handling Iraq. It'd certainly look better if the UN went back with a view to aiding security and the rebuilding efforts.
  • Options
    errr......well if hes not accountable to the UN, why the hell should they listen to him?........they've admitted Iraq is unstable have they? well they still havent said sorry, yet they want the rest of the world to mop up their mess........he's trying to present Yihad Allawi and Iraq as a separate entity that needs help when in reality Allawi is just another stooge and Iraq is just another client state, so its Bush's f'ing mess.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Good God, a comic dig at Bush from aladdin, how unusual.
    Here's another one just for you:

bush_lie_detector_small.jpg

:D
  • Options
    Ok, that's quite funny, but you do seem overly obsessed by it. It's not healthy.
  • Options
    Neither is believing anything that repeatedly exposed liars have to say, but far too many continue to regurgitate their rhetoric cause mainstream tv says its so.
  • Options
    I think Bush can go bollocks.
    He made the mess, he can fucking clean it. And if he expects us to pay he can fuck off too.