Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

modelling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is mostly for the girls I think:

if you were offered the chance to do some modelling on an adult website would you do it?

The shots would just be topless or tasteful nude photos...nothing too graphic.

I've been given this offer and I'm probably not going to do it as I'm not all that comfortable with my body (as i think most girls aren't!) and I'd be frightened that someone I knew saw the photos.

I was just wondering what the general opinion would be...would you do it?

Comments

• Options
    if it were a magazine or something it might sound a bit more legit, website stuff always seems a bit dodgy.

Plus think where you'll be in 10 years time, these things ALWAYS tend to come out .. our school secretary had also done nude modelling inthe past which later about 2,000 people at uni ended up seeing as it got emailed around .. needless to say she don'twork there anymore.
  • Options
    No, I wouldn't do it... NEVER!
  • Options
    I'd advise against internet model work as your images will just be a simple click & download away. Which mean you've got no control over where images might end up :naughty:
  • Options
    no.

hypothetically i'd consider semi-nude stuff - say in a bikini or topless with my hands covering my boobs, but nothing more naked than that.

although in reality i probably wouldn't even do that. my nakedness is for me, and for the person i choose to share it with. not for the entire globe.
  • Options
    You've got to think of the long term. In the same way that getting a tattoo is something for life that you may regret, so is nude modelling.
    On the other hand, if you feel that you can live with it when a future boyfriend/workmates/etc find out, then go for it.