Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

an old flame returns...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my ex.....

i saw him out last night, he looked so amazing, and great. he's just back from working in madrid. he was just so kind and nice, and he still gives me the most amazing hugs, and i think he still has a little thing for me.....:(

but........

he is spousedly going out with this miserable finnish bitch, but since they kind of haven't talked to each other for 6 weeks they both are thinking it just about off...

what do i do now? do i lightly hint? or do i stay well clear of the whole thing untill i know for sure that they are definatly off?

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you should realise you're out the picture. Regardless if he's with a horrible girl; he chose her. Not you.

I don't think it's fair to parade this whole shindig of wanting him onto his plate again only because you've seen him. It'll defeat the purpose of breaking up, and getting over him. Plus it'll be unfair to his girlfriend that he's fannying about with another girl on the side, yanno?

I also think you should delete your other two threads. :|