Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

headache when wanking or trying to cum?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
g'day .

recently i was with my male friend
and he was wanking me, and
even though i was enjoying it it felt
like i was getting a headache at the back
of my head, from trying to cum,
its happend once when having sex too,
any one had this happen?

Comments

• Options
    Re: headache when wanking or trying to cum?
    Originally posted by lefthandman
    g'day .

recently i was with my male friend
    and he was wanking me, and
    even though i was enjoying it it felt
    like i was getting a headache at the back
    of my head, from trying to cum,
    its happend once when having sex too,
    any one had this happen?

Hmmmm , a tough question and sooo informative.......
    Sorry man, never had a fella crack me off before and i don't plan on it. But I would imagine i would have a head ache if i was getting a hand shandy from a bloke.........

No offense , its just not my gig...
  • Options
    perhaps you were trying to hard/thinking about it too much or weren't comfortable?
  • Options
    Its cos you roll your eyes back in your head causing eye strain which causes headache.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BINKX
    Its cos you roll your eyes back in your head causing eye strain which causes headache.

why'd you roll your eyes back?

there was this thing on the radio about when men need the toilet really bad and when they finally go, they let out a sigh and look up to the ceiling. the man on the radio wasn't sure why they look at the ceiling. hmm.
  • Options
    Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head; seriously. Go download the song by Coldplay too.
  • Options
    Maybe it's just me but if I have headache; I always find getting myself off, always relieves it.
  • Options
    Why the headache occurs
    Sex can cause two sorts of headache.

* As sexual excitement increases, there is often a dull, cramping, tight feeling at the back of the head. This is probably due to excessive contraction of the muscles of the neck.
    * At the moment of orgasm there can be a sudden, severe pain. This is probably due to contraction of some of the small blood vessels in the brain, similar to migraine, and in fact half the people with this type of headache are also migraine sufferers. This pain generally lasts less than an hour, but may be gone in 10 minutes or linger for a few hours. It usually has a throbbing quality.
    What you can do about it

* If you have severe headache at orgasm, you must see your doctor to check that there is no serious reason for the headache. Your doctor may then be able to prescribe a drug such as propranolol to prevent it.
    * If you mainly have the dull headache at the back of the neck, make a deliberate effort to relax your neck muscles. This usually relieves it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Maybe it's just me but if I have headache; I always find getting myself off, always relieves it.

:yum:
  • Options
    Your headache is called a coital headache which both men and woman get when mastubating or having actual sex. When we have sex or masturbate our blood pressure goes up and muscle contraction, and/or blood vessel dilation, in the head and neck happens during sex which can result in a headache.

If this is the first time you got your headache or you get a bad headache when you orgasm you should see your GP.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Headaches during masturbation are unusual, but they happen. I used to get them for a while, but they passed. For you though, they seem to be more than temporary, so see your GP.

Ditto this, I had a phase of them too, a few weeks at least, maybe a lot longer, who knows. - while doing it myself for the record!
  • Options
    Re: Re: headache when wanking or trying to cum?
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Sorry man, never had a fella crack me off before and i don't plan on it. But I would imagine i would have a head ache if i was getting a hand shandy from a bloke.........

No offense , its just not my gig...

Irelevant.