Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After Having Kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just watching Cosmetic Surgery Live and this woman is having things tightened down below after having 2 kids...

Anyone here had kids? If so did stuff change afterwards?

Comments

• Options
    The most common changes in women after having kids is lack of sex drive id say. Your hormones are all messed up, you feel tired and if you have a baby that cries a lot then its pure tiredness that puts you off (or in my case)..........but dont worry, it does return :D

some women just totally lose their figure and pile on the weight. Im one of the lucky ones which was in that within 2 weeks was back into my size 10 jeans :D

after having a baby i had no major probs at all.
  • Options
    I was worried that things would be a bit looser down there and I think mr RB was a bit worried too after watching the birth. It put him off for a while, and it took a few months before we had sex again, and I did ask him if it was different, he said it wasnt different and he kind of half admitted that before, he was a bit worried that it would be. It didnt feel different for me either.
    Maybe its different for women that tear badly or need stitches, but I didnt.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    There's some info about this you might be interested in here.

CB
  • Options
    Id taped that programme and watched it last night.........I think they are all round the twist. That is women who have that op to make them like virgins again........It was horrible to watch, mind i dont like watching operations anyway, I had to keep looking away.
  • Options
    I had a cesarean so nothing down there changed but my sex drive did, its still not what it was grr.
    My body has changed alot though which i wont go into as its depressing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I had a cesarean so nothing down there changed but my sex drive did, its still not what it was grr.

It can take a year plus to get back to normal. I know someone who went off sex because she was just too afraid to get pregnant even though she was on the pill.....it took her much longer that a year to get back to normal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    It can take a year plus to get back to normal. I know someone who went off sex because she was just too afraid to get pregnant even though she was on the pill.....it took her much longer that a year to get back to normal.

yeah i think its the stress of moving too, once we are in a house i think i will be alot happier & then we can start getting back on track hehe.