Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mushroom cloud over N Korea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3658832.stm

as you may have heard, or probably havent cause batman on buckingham palace is more important

there was a giant mushroom lcoud seen over N korea

noone actually sure what it was

N KOrea says it was an explosion for building a dam, but 3km wide as some estimate i saw said, thats a big explosion, which conventional explosive cant realy achieve

could be a nuke :s who knows

its amazing this is potentially important yet completly overloooked

Comments

• Options
    Re: mushroom cloud over N Korea
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3658832.stm

as you may have heard, or probably havent cause batman on buckingham palace is more important

there was a giant mushroom lcoud seen over N korea

noone actually sure what it was

N KOrea says it was an explosion for building a dam, but 3km wide as some estimate i saw said, thats a big explosion, which conventional explosive cant realy achieve

could be a nuke :s who knows

its amazing this is potentially important yet completly overloooked
    believe me ...winding people up about ants and stuff ...didn't make me this event ...and an event it has to be ....
    it seems very hard to get the truth which is concerning me.
    the proof would be instantly availablblub ...from the many sensors on land and in space ...as to wether or not nuclear material was inbvolved.
    suddenly no one knows in an age when we all know pretty fast.
    thats of great concern to me ....they blind tyou with their science and then bluff you with their politics ...and so many of you still cling on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Kind of makes you glad that we've got all these satellites though.
    why ...they can't tell us what this huge explosion is ...iun a ccumntry that is a security risk rtha5t our great protectors qre worried avbout ...thre ghas to be some seruious bullshit goinbg down here.
  • Options
    Apparently it was for hydro-electric damning projects. Our minister who's out there is also getting a look.