Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

21st present idea for my blokey to get meeee..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was on the phone to my bloke the other night and I was saying how I didn't really fancy jewellery for my 21st - when I said this he was a bit put off and I think he's gonna be stuck as to what to get me that will have some sort of sentimental value.

We've just got back together and I know he wants to make a really good impression on me by getting me something special.

Any ideas what he could get me? I don't really wear jewellery. I don't really need anything, but I would like something special from him. Just dunno what though.

Hrm. Silly thread comes to mind. :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: 21st present idea for my blokey to get meeee..
    Originally posted by 1983
    I was on the phone to my bloke the other night and I was saying how I didn't really fancy jewellery for my 21st - when I said this he was a bit put off and I think he's gonna be stuck as to what to get me that will have some sort of sentimental value.

Perhaps he'd already bought you jewellery? ;):p
  • Options
    Re: Re: 21st present idea for my blokey to get meeee..
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Perhaps he'd already bought you jewellery? ;):p

Nah, it's not until the 22nd of next month plus he's a last minute kinda guy. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: 21st present idea for my blokey to get meeee..
    Originally posted by 1983
    Nah, it's not until the 22nd of next month plus he's a last minute kinda guy. :p

Better to be a Lastminute guy then a 1 minute guy.

One girl I knew named her ex-boyfriend 8 minute Andy

What budget does hubby have to spend on ya?

I'd say a nice weekend break in a fnacy hotel would be perfect!!
    Personally I'd rather collect nice memories for a Birthday then a nice object.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: 21st present idea for my blokey to get meeee..
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I'd say a nice weekend break in a fnacy hotel would be perfect!!
    Personally I'd rather collect nice memories for a Birthday then a nice object.

See I was gonna drop some hints to him to take me away somewhere too. I think I'll wait until we're a bit settled in being with eachother before I go down that route. But nice idea!