Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i found somewhere!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i found somewhere to stay!. but now i don't know what to take? i'm only gonna be home 2 days a week, so what do i take? and homely stuff, i've stayed somewhere for 2 or 3 ? argh help!

it's in someones house, and i have to help their kids with their english and stuff, so it looks like it might just work finaly! i'm so pleased it's a huge weight off my shoulders. i hope it works.

oh and i have a very large ammount of music on my computer that i can't take with me, does anyone have any idea if there is some online MP3 storing service? or anyone got a better idea of what to do? buying an Ipod isn't really an option...wish it was.

thanks!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If you have a laptop you could put the music on there.

You could also make mp3 data cd's which would play on a dvd player (check it works on your dvd player) that is of course if there is a dvd player you can access. Apart from that your screwed, unless you e-mail the songs onto a g-mail account or something.
  • Options
    Re: i found somewhere!
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i found somewhere to stay!. but now i don't know what to take? i'm only gonna be home 2 days a week, so what do i take? and homely stuff, i've stayed somewhere for 2 or 3 ? argh help!

it's in someones house, and i have to help their kids with their english and stuff, so it looks like it might just work finaly! i'm so pleased it's a huge weight off my shoulders. i hope it works.

oh and i have a very large ammount of music on my computer that i can't take with me, does anyone have any idea if there is some online MP3 storing service? or anyone got a better idea of what to do? buying an Ipod isn't really an option...wish it was.

thanks!

Don't think you're going to find a web service that'll host a lot of mp3s for free. If I were you I'd just burn them onto cds.
  • Options
    Stuff you use regularly - favourite books / cds. Favourite photos and posters. That's what I'm taking to uni with me. Along with my lava lamp 'cos I love it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Stuff you use regularly - favourite books / cds. Favourite photos and posters. That's what I'm taking to uni with me. Along with my lava lamp 'cos I love it.

shame it fell through, i'm still stuck at home....and college started last tuesday :(