Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

no fun

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay so i'm a little confused.
The last couple of times I've had sex I haven't had an orgasm. It's not that they were inexperienced or just not good at sex, they were great, so i just don't get it :confused:

any ideas. If i have to fake one more orgasm i'm guna kill someone, i mean come on, it's not good for either of us.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    There are plenty of articles on TheSite, you should read them.

Do you normally achieve orgasm through penetration? A lot of women don't, and need clitoral stimulation too, so you could try it in positions where you (or your partner) can stimulate your clit at the same time.
  • Options
    Once a faker always a faker :p

The more you worry about it and stress out over it the less it'll happen. Relax. Forget that the last couple of times you never got the big O and go with the flow (Excuse the pun) :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    There are plenty of articles on TheSite, you should read them.

Do you normally achieve orgasm through penetration? A lot of women don't, and need clitoral stimulation too, so you could try it in positions where you (or your partner) can stimulate your clit at the same time.
    If im not mistaken, Fugue is gay.

I think you need to try and relax and just go with the flow, dont force the issue, and dont panic if you dont orgasm, and for gods sake dont bother faking it.
    The more you worry about not orgasming, the more difficult it becomes and then its a vicious circle.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    If im not mistaken, Fugue is gay.

Oh :blush:

Oh well, straight people reading this can listen to me :lol:
  • Options
    Is there a rule that says lesbians can't have penetrative sex? :);)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Oh :blush:

Oh well, straight people reading this can listen to me :lol:

heh heh heh.

okay so RB is rightish, i had said ages back that i was gay, but it turns out i'm gayish.
    the last two times were with different people, one a woman one a man. And yeah no orgasm with either and i am a sure thing normally when it comes to the big O.

NM: smartarse ;) and no there is no rule that i'm aware of.
  • Options
    oh and i want to say that i'm not stressing, i'm a pretty go with the flow gal, i'm just a little weirded out cos i just bailed from the guys place and yeah. I guess i'm a little drunk
  • Options
    col hun you poor thing. Well i have no advice that is helpfull to you so how about in stead i take you out for a drink ;)

I'll pick you up in 20.