Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drought in the southeast

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
there's a huge drought in the south east, when will it end?!?! People goin mad here, is it like this anywhere else?

Comments

• Options
    Re: drought in the southeast
    Originally posted by djjoules
    there's a huge drought in the south east, when will it end?!?! People goin mad here, is it like this anywhere else?

i live in a small enough city and one time there was like 50 kilos found and we couldn't get any anywhere for a week but i doubt there is a drought in the south east, you just don't have enough contacts i reckon. drugs can be found anywhere you just have to know the right people.
  • Options
    The supply will come back,don't worry.
  • Options
    god knows when the droughts going to end luckely 1 of my dealers wont b goin dry :D where in the south east r u ? hopefully in the next couple of days everything will be back 2 normal.
  • Options
    Every year in August and January there always seems to be a drought, just make sure you stock up next time;)
  • Options
    has the drought in your area finished yet ? it still aint round my area had 2 go bare miles 2 get some draw and it was shit. i cant believe it its been over 3 weeks :(
  • Options
    It's never that long over here, every once in a blue moon there'll be a day or two where no dealers have anything but soon it's all back again.
  • Options
    the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain ...
    your troublwes are over ...
  • Options
    My area's been experiencing a semi-drought for months. Theres one guy who can get decent bud every few days. Have to travel a few miles from home to get a regular source.
  • Options
    Dry as fcuk for gange round here, resin prices have gone up to £15 for the time being for those lucky enough to get some. Bars have been gettin sold within a couple of hours.
  • Options
    There's been loads of resin about round here, been having to smoke more of it to make up for the lack of skunk.
This discussion has been closed.