Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

driving me cray! BLUE shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am most miffed off, I was bidding on a gorgeous pair of skechers shoes on ebay and got outbid in the last 10 seconds(was screaming "nooooo" lol) they were blue with two stripes on them and went for £26 I cant find matching ones. Just wondering if you have seen any flat blue shoes, pale/baby blue. A local shoe shop has some in a sie 5 but I'm a 6 grr(and they say they cant order in). I'm looking for flatties basically, ballerina, pumps, mary jane etc. all styles considered, can anyone help point me in the right direction?! I don't even care if its 'childrens' footwear if they fit!

-Di-

Comments

• Options
    for the record, skechers are usually sized huge, so those 5s might fit.
  • Options
    you can usually go to the companies' website and order them....
    so i would look for the skecher's home page... i mean... it couldn't hurt...
  • Options
    nope fraid the shoes in the local shoe shop arent actually skechers they are just blue shoes, but they dont fit :( (believe me i tried lol) and the website doesnt have them on. I have tried searching for them but they just dont pop up anywhere, the ebay seller said they had been brought back from the US for her but I still can't find them, even on the skechers website. Its so frustrating, they were more of a retro shoe than a trainer, so lovely, in fact here they are if you look at the bidding history you can see how she cut in with her bid right in the last seconds :( i am 'cosmic85'. Weren't they beeyootiful?!

Now I arent after sketchers in paqrticular(only if they were shoe-style like these ones really) i just fell in love with them while on my 'blue shoe' hunt. So if you know of any blue shoes let me know!

Am going to persuade my mummy to take me to wynsors world of shoes, they do skechers...!

-Di-