Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girls boxer shorts.

Does anyone know where you can buy ones that actually cover the bum and a tiny bit of thigh too. I have some of the topshop ones and some from new look, but they have less coverage than normal knickers IMO. I still feel a bit vunerable wearing them with short skirts as they show off half my bum cheeks. Mens shorts at least cover the entire cheek.
This is really bugging me.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try H&M.
  • Options
    are they definitely longer there than anywhere else, or is that just a suggestion?
    Its just there isnt an h&m round here and i dont want to travel miles and then find them exactly the same.
  • Options
    Can't guarantee anything. Especially not when not living in the same country. But usually they have some which cover some of the thigh.
  • Options
    great!
    thankyou, I will try them next time I see an H&M :)
  • Options
    You could try those little shorts that female tennis players where as they cover their booty nicely.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    these ones F9780AP511.jpg look like they would cover the bum totally, and they are from additions direct

as are these ones F6519AN231.jpg

or theres these :lol: but they kinda come up way too high F6611AKA04.jpg
  • Options
    ive got some from topshop that cover all and i've got some from kangol too but theyre literally the same as guys boxers but for girls
  • Options
    yeah, me too...my topshop ones are fine. Have you looked in Marks and Spencer? They might have some. Try www.marksandspencer.com and you can always buy online, or even www.lasenza.co.uk
  • Options
    hmm, i like the first ones in those pictures, but not the other two.
    I think topshop ones dont cover my bum as although im slim, my bum is very rounded. knickers always seem to ride up on me, and so do skirts for some reason - im forever pulling them down.
    the topshop ones cover more when i first put them on, but they ride up as soon as i walk anywhere. I want longer ones so they dont do that. I even wore a pair of my OHs boxers last time - much better, but id rather not have a pouchy bit at the front if possible LOL.
  • Options
    asda and sainsburys have some nice ones for pretty cheap, but i've found it's a bit hit and miss - some of them cover everything, don't ride up and look fab, and some others are narrower in the middle than a thong, and are not very comfy at all. give them a good inspect before chucking them in your trolley (that's where i fell down).

M&S do have some gorgeous ones. they can be expensive, but M&S undies last forever.
  • Options
    i have some really nice tommy hilfiger ones.

try www.figleaves.co.uk

not cheap but nice.