Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ahhh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I have a HUGE fear or bees/wasps/spiders.

And I dunno what just came in my room. It was a thing similar to a wasp, long, thin with a yellow stripe in the middle of it's thin black body. I've NEVER seen anything like it before.

UGH! It freaked me out, I screamed sooo much. However, I was brave and sprayed it with Sure Deodorant and put it down the loo. My room STINKS now, but alas. It's beastie free.

When will we be able to have our OLD beasties back? Like beetles, and wasps and none of these imposter beasties, the flying ant and shit.

ETA - Artist's impression :p

EVILBEASTIE.gif

Comments

• Options
    i want one of them plug thingys that give off high frequency signals from the whole of your house, and keep creepy crawlies away
    i hate any bugs
  • Options
    i seen a program on tv that said there are these flys that have the same colouring as wasps but arn't, theyre flatter in appearance and hover whilse wasps dont. they dont sting and are quite harmless. it might have been one of those. i had a wasp in earlier, but the fucker left after i shooooshed him towards the window. the bugger was lucky i didnt go mental on his ass :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i seen a program on tv that said there are these flys that have the same colouring as wasps but arn't, theyre flatter in appearance and hover whilse wasps dont. they dont sting and are quite harmless. it might have been one of those. i had a wasp in earlier, but the fucker left after i shooooshed him towards the window. the bugger was lucky i didnt go mental on his ass :D

Nah that's hover flies you're on about. This was a long huge thing. Horrible. Yuck.
  • Options
    Maybe a hornet? but i think they are just bigger wasps.

My boyfriend sat down on my sofa the otherday with a pesky wasp hiding on his back, it got angry at being squashed and stung him.
    They are pretty evil things to be honest, because half his back swelled up and the thing stung him through his top.
    I think it's the silly buzzing noise that annoys me the most
  • Options
    It didn't look as though it had a stinger. Skurred me like mad, so it did.
  • Options
    love the drawing by the way :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    love the drawing by the way :D

Was as big as that, too. :p Well, maybe an inch off.
  • Options
    creli4.jpg

Horsefly?
  • Options
    i think we may have found the culprit :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans
    creli4.jpg

Horsefly?

Nope, it was more black than yellow. More thin, than thick. and it only had one stripe, like in the pic I showed. :(
  • Options
    Ohh i've only just seen your piccie.

I think i'm about out of bugs then.

Maybe it was some weird mutant thing:chin: