Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fancy restauarnts

Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
or... eating out :p

So...I would like to know some tips on eating out, muff diving, cunnalingus.
I would like to please my gf more in this department and although I know she would tell me what she likes an all that I would like to suprise her with greatness.
I know that everyone is different blah blah blah, but I would like tips anyway. Ive read the bit in thesite mag but would like to know more.

Tar in advance

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The best way is to leave them wanting more and more. Be very gentle, don't go plunging straight in with the tongue, gently caress the labia and the clit with your tongue. Tease and torment.

Oh, and holding the clit in your mouth and humming gently seems to work quite well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    :yes: Listen to the expert, lol.

:blush:

I won't deny it;)

You're doing it right if she is trying to push ehrself onto you, and you won't let her:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You're doing it right if she is trying to push ehrself onto you, and you won't let her:p

Grr, I didn't realise men actually knew they were doing that, I thought they were just stupid and couldn't get hints!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Grr, I didn't realise men actually knew they were doing that, I thought they were just stupid and couldn't get hints!!! :lol:

No, some men are just dozy:p

If you give them what they want straight away, there's nothing saved for later :lol:
  • Options
    Ah, but three out of three? What sort of ratio of dozy to cunning cunnilingus (to coin a rather wonderful phrase.. oo, quite proud of that one :D ) do we reckon that is?
  • Options
    You would have to supply further information for me to decide.

If they weren't normally teasaing then they were probably just dozy, but if they enjoyed teasing you then they were a cunning cunniliguist.
  • Options
    so am i gonna get some more tips or is this going to continue as a lil chat between you two:p
  • Options
    Errm, can't quite remember techniques of all of them, but I suspect I may have had at least one dozy one and one cunning one.

Sorry, Kermit's right, teasing's good, but don't do it too much, we'll just get pissed off ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Sorry, Kermit's right, teasing's good, but don't do it too much, we'll just get pissed off ;)

That's part of the fun.

I suggest tieing her down first :lol:
  • Options
    That's part of the fun.

I suggest tieing her down first :lol:

oooh I shall be doing so :p
  • Options
    For proper explosive results you need to get her to tell you when shes about to cum. Then you should stop, keep doing this so she has nearly peaked 5 or more times, then bring her to climax really slowly. She'll probably orgasm for numerous minutes VERY strongly.
  • Options
    If you know her well you shouldn't need to ask.

But if you're asking this you probably don't.

Hrm.
  • Options
    Oh, and holding the clit in your mouth and humming gently seems to work quite well.

is there any particular song which is will increase the pleasure for the lady? or will any song do the same?
  • Options
    it just came to me, how about humming the bassline to seven nation army by the white stripes, not only would it be a great tune to be humming away to your self but im positive the pleasure the lady will recieve, must try that out tomorrow night after actually seeing the stripes live :D
  • Options
    It's the vibrations from the voicebox that do it for da laydeez, foobar:p

Seven Nation Army is a good song though, plenty of stop-starting. Just don;t do any other Shite Stripes song, unless you ahve a bird with no taste in music;)
  • Options
    This feature should help ya:
    Giving her good head
    ;)
  • Options
    Use fingers at the same time! :)
  • Options
    once she's very horny, and the clit has got hard, suck on it, taking it into your mouth and suck gently, while licking it inside your mouth at the same time...

that tends to work ;)

oh, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of (gentle) anal play while you're down there too. obvioulsy, if she freaks, stop :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    is there any particular song which is will increase the pleasure for the lady? or will any song do the same?

Yes. The Birdy Song obviously. Don't tell me you thought it was popular for the snazzy dancing?