Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lil sis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my lil sis is the most anoying sis in the whole world shes always icking my stuff out of my room. and then she moans when i go and take my stuff back and my rents totally stick up 4 her. ne one else have this prob

Comments

• Options
    i dont have any sisters and i doudt she'd want to take my stuff, but anyway have you tried getting a lock for your room. that might help? oh and tell her the wise the fuck up and not to steal your shit or you'll beat the living shit out of her :D but i'd try the lock first myself.
  • Options
    Re: lil sis
    Originally posted by loopylisa123
    my lil sis is the most anoying sis in the whole world shes always icking my stuff out of my room. and then she moans when i go and take my stuff back and my rents totally stick up 4 her. ne one else have this prob

didnt you get warned about the text talk before?....
  • Options
    Take her stuff then. See how she likes it.
  • Options
    Do you live with parents? Why not tell them the problem? Since you're both their children they wouldn't want to see you at each others' throats.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    Do you live with parents? Why not tell them the problem? Since you're both their children they wouldn't want to see you at each others' throats.

are you an only child? That never works!

I'm the youngest of four, but never nicked my siblings stuff, i had too much respect/fear for them.

Put the fear of god in the little bugger, that'll sort her out!
  • Options
    I use to do that to my sister all the time :p
    Actually I still do when I go to visit her. I mean, I'm only borrowing it - sometimes I keep stuff a little younger. That's the best part of being hte youngest; always get away with it too.
  • Options
    Mark your stuff.

Nick it back.

Break her fingers.

It's the only way.

Oh, and stop text talking. Those who use text talk look moronic.
  • Options
    Show her how annoying it is..... take some of her junk back into your room!
    Parents always stick up for the youngest, i'm afraid you'll just have to put up with it....
  • Options
    ask her not to nick your stuff please.
  • Options
    I have a lock on the inside and a padlock lock on the outside of my bedroom door, purely because I don't trust my 22year old sister to not nose through my stuff :lol: :rolleyes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    I have this problem with my sister. I now have a lock on my door which my Mum also has a key for. It was the only way I could have anything, ever, and not have it stolen :mad:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My cousin messes up my photos whenever he comes, so I've locked the door and put the key above it so anyone but him can reach it. As others have said: Lock the door.
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    Parents always stick up for the youngest, i'm afraid you'll just have to put up with it....

Not in my family they didn't.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Not in my family they didn't.

mine neither

/youngest sibling
  • Options
    Yeah I remember I use to have this problem, my sister was always takin my stuff and it always seemed to be the stuff I wanted to wear that day or night, I was gonna put a lock on my room but in the end I just sat her down and told her I aint got a problem with her borrowing my stuff as long as she asks first incase its summat I wanna wear/use. She was fine after that. :)