Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bodged up colour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmm i decided on saturday to have my hair redone and oh dear me.

Before i had a brown/plum tinge underneath with a medium brown on top with plum run through as lowlights.

I went to a different salon and after a shutdown of communication (partly my fault for not explaining what i wanted properly i would imagine) i have ended up with really dark purpley coloured hair. Basically i'm pale with green eyes which should pull it off but it doesn't. It looks fine back but when it's down i look half dead :)

How soon after a dye job can you put other dye on top? I'm just thinking if i don't get used to it and i'm still down about it then i'm going to go to a special colour salon in town and get them to sort it out. I'll try and root out a pic of before and after.

Comments

• Options
    if you didnt get what you asked for then you should go back and tell them to put it right
    Why should you pay again because the hairdresser did as they liked?
  • Options
    Well i can't do anything with it for about 3 or 4 weeks till it fades. It's not really the hairdressers fault, it all got confused i think about what i wanted. I got my pics back from the weekend and it really does look too dark for moi. The colours lovely, just not me :rolleyes:dark hair
  • Options
    I think it looks loveyly! I suppose i aint ever seen you before but i think it suits you!