Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what to chat to women about?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK everyone, sad git alert......

It's been a while since I've been on the pull for one reason or another and it's occured to me that I have no ideas whatsoever about what I should chat to women about. Having read this and other such sites it seems a woman's number one subject is 'herself' but in what respect? What sort of subjects should I ask her about? And where do I draw the line between sounding interesed and 'nosey git'?

C'mon girlies, what can I ask you about?? :D

Comments

• Options
    Ask her what colour panties she's wearing, and what time her legs open.
  • Options
    Erm...do you get much success with women??? lol

Anyone else got any other pearls of wisdom which may be a little more...er....'politically correct'? :)
  • Options
    Theres not really a certain subject you talk about, just get to know then and hopefully let the (sensible) conversations flow out.

Ask her music tastes, her hobbies and that kinda thing, Usually conversations come out of one little question.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Russ T Bitz
    Erm...do you get much success with women??? lol

Gagging for it they are, gagging for it :yes:
  • Options
    there's nothing in particular we could recommend, it depends on what the girl's interested in.
  • Options
    After telling her she is beautiful and getting her a drink :p try something different instead of "so you like this music? what else dyou like" or something. If you're trying to pull her, just invest on her looks by going on about how fit she is, does she do sport, what kind, so do you, look at my biceps lol, bet you dance really well, THEN, you like this song, what music etc...

Mmm dont know if that helped, was trying to imagine it in my head. I'd prob go with it if someone approached me like that. But hey she could just tell you to fuck off for being so shallow 'cuz you were only interested in her looks! :p
  • Options
    I'd say always ask open questions to keep the conversation running, so theres no yes or no answers lol like..... What do you normally do at the weekends or something slightly less naff hehe bt u get the point! keep eye contact, ask questions about her, her likes, dislikes, favourate places, ppl she knows and if there is a spark between u, u shud find the conversation flows, if it doesnt then mayb shes not so great a match for u!
    Hope thats not to pants advice lol xxx