Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sore sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my boyfriend have both been really sore recently after we've had sex. both of us get really painful and he seems to get like little rashs on his dick and i go red, sore and itchy. i've used thrush cream which hasn't made it heal so i know it can't be that and i have no problem getting wet so it can't be friction burns and anythin like that. i don't think it could be an STI because we've been together for five months and we had no problems at the begining of the relationship. anyone have any idea what could be wrong because its been on and off for about three weeks and its starting to gt worrying?

Comments

• Options
    some STIs only show sympotms after a few months! I'd take a trip to the GUM clinic and get it checked out - it's worth it.
  • Options
    Have you used the cream to treat thrush for yourself and your boyfriend while taking a break from having sex to give yourselves a chance to let it heal completely??

Coz it could possibly be Thrush, but with you only treating yourself and he's not - Can easily give you it back.

Anyways, if you have used treatment on each other while giving a few days for each other to heal and you still have it - I'd get yourself to the GUM clinic. Ignoring it, will just cause even more problems for yourself and your boyfriend.

Xxx
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    There's info in this Q&A you may find useful, but the long and the short of it is, you won't be able to find out what's wrong unless you go to your local doctor or GUM clinic to get it checked out.

CB
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Yup, probably thrush, me n my gf had it a few weeks ago, i had to sleep in her french knickers with thrush cream all over me whatsits.

not kool :no:

I was pwnd... by myself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    with thrush cream all over me whatsits.

Sorry, I'm very sympathetic and all, but had to laugh at that... just made me think of small misshapen orange cheesy flavoured things covered in thrush cream... :yuck: :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Sorry, I'm very sympathetic and all, but had to laugh at that... just made me think of small misshapen orange cheesy flavoured things covered in thrush cream... :yuck: :lol:

WTF?!?:eek2:
  • Options
    Ooooh God - I didn't notice that; till ya said it :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    WTF?!?:eek2:

Sorry, I was referring to Wotsits... are you not from the UK? For those not in the know, Wotsits are small misshapen orange cheesy flavoured corn (?) snacks...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Sorry, I was referring to Wotsits... are you not from the UK? For those not in the know, Wotsits are small misshapen orange cheesy flavoured corn (?) snacks...

It sounded like you were describing my penis like a falic peice of mouldy cheese. I know what a wotsit is :p
  • Options
    Ah, just checking... your location doesn't give away what country you're from... makes it very awkward to determine whether you're going to understand terms like Wotsit and Marmite :yes: