Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, im new to this site afriend told me about it. anyway theres this guy that i really like Joe. we get on really well and hes really nice. thing is i wanna make my move on him but i dunno whats the best way could anyone give me any tips please.
i prob sound well stupid to you guys. emailme back on
:confused:loopylisa123@hotmail.com :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Just ask him if he wants to catch a flick or have a meal one day. Then its left open whether its friendly or date-like and see how things go from there.
  • Options
    cheers for that. i text him and we are goin to watch a flick thing is do u think i should make the first move when we are there.
  • Options
    well he probably already has an idea of your motives.. its not very often that a guy and a girl go to the cinemas "just as friends"
    if youre not sure if its a date or not, ask him! (Do you consider this to be a date? or just as friends? - simple!) worked for me, i asked my current gf to the cinema as our first date and neither of us were sure about weather it was a date or not so we just talked about it and both agreed it was.
    you've given him the oportunity, just let him come to you now. you dont want to seem too eager!
  • Options
    OK, ground rules.

Don't use real names, how would you like it if they started yakking behind your back on a website?

Responses are given on the boards, if you don;t want to come back and check responses then don't. BUt don;t expect us to email you.

It's not a good idea to give out email addresses on puiblic message boards, either, unless you like having 42,000 emails asking if you want to see Britney Spears suk n fuk.

Right, to answer the question.

Invite him out somewhere, see if he wants to catch a movie or, even better, see if he wants to go bowling or grab a pizza. INteractive things are even better, and I like bowling cos you get to check out their lovely arse at regular opportunities too :thumb: