Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pregnancy????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need Help... on the 25th of june I had sex with my BF, the condom did not brake, but it was inside my vagina and I managed to pull it out with my hands and the my BF pulled out his penis. There were no traces os semen on the condom except on the top.
My period was due 3 days ago, I Loss a bit of wight and my nipples are a bit sensitive that usual. I also seem to go off coffee... Can I be pregnant??:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Only way you'll know is to take a test. It'll be unlikely but then there is a small chance. Take a test asap.
  • Options
    Hey there! I see this is one of your first posts in here...

The only real answer to your question is to take a pregnancy test. If you want, you can make a search for posts on pregnancy on thesite's page.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Unfortunately we can not guarantee that you may not be pregnant. We'd only be guessing. Best thing to do is to get yourself a pregnancy test if you still haven't got your period, so you can put your mind at rest.

Good Luck Hun.

Xxx
  • Options
    pregnancy

Take a look at these links from thesite info sheets. Hope all goes well and don't panic there is always plenty of support whatever the outcome.
    Luci x
    pregnancy
  • Options
    Calm down for one, it can delay your period even more. Take a test. Did you not have a period in july?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Calm down for one, it can delay your period even more. Take a test. Did you not have a period in july?

I did had a period in july, this happened after that. I did not want to have a pregnancy test 'cause my parents both work at the only pharmacy that exists in my town... I'll wait 2 more weeks ans ill try to forget this... If I dont have my period then, ill have a test and i'll post the result....
  • Options
    Originally posted by swank
    Are your periods normally irregular?

I usually keep tack of them with a Period Calendar on the web... its usually right, but since i lost almost 2 pounds (i now weight 95 pounds) do you think it has anything to do with it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Marishka
    I did not want to have a pregnancy test 'cause my parents both work at the only pharmacy that exists in my town... I'll wait 2 more weeks ans ill try to forget this... If I dont have my period then, ill have a test and i'll post the result....

Do they sell pregnancy tests in supermarkets over there? Or can you go and get a friend who your parents don't know to get the test?
  • Options
    surely the only way is to have a test, or go to your gp and ask them in confidence, you cant tell in 3 days by touchy feely methods
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Marishka
    I usually keep tack of them with a Period Calendar on the web... its usually right, but since i lost almost 2 pounds (i now weight 95 pounds) do you think it has anything to do with it?

possibly. if you are quite underweight for your height then it can have an effect on your periods.

i would still get it checked out though.
  • Options
    Unless you're severely underweight, 2lb won't make a difference.
    I've just lost 1st 8lb and am now smaller than I've ever been but it didn't make any difference. Only if your weigtloss is putting too much stress on your body will your periods stop.