Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

perscription refills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a perscription I would like filled. It has 1.5 refills. But I've never done it before. Now I know the procedure is different from the states to the brits, but maybe a states could answer or somebody just give a guess. So anyways. Can it be refilled at any pharamcy (even in a different state) or do I need to go to the one I always go to. I am also currently on my parents insurance. Will they have to be present to sign for them or are they going to know that I refilled this?

Comments

• Options
    Not sure about the US, but in the UK, you can take a prescription to be filled in any pharmacy, it doesn't matter. Don't know about the insurance thing, sorry, we have the lovely NHS! :D
  • Options
    I'm not really sure how it is here in the states :confused: Just go to the pharmacy and ask them if they can refill it or if you have to go to the state where you bought it from.It might say on the bottle.....