Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tomorrow

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
gotta go back to school,sucks really bad.and my first class starts at 7:30 am.haven't had to be at school by that time since i graduated high school
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Shit!!!!! That sucks!!! :(

I started summer classes and they were fuckin awesome.

Ice cream course :D
    and a pool course where we learned the techniques and secrets of pool. I'm actually pretty good now. And yes, I passed both classes :p
  • Options
    Aww, you poor dear *huggles*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    *huggles*

My favourite word. :thumb:
  • Options
    Aww, you poor dear *huggles*

Do i smell sarcasm?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Do i smell sarcasm?:p

No.

Nappy needs changing:p
  • Options
    i took some summer classes last summer,but they didn't have the classes i needed to take available when i could take them,they all overlapped one another,so i took a summer off:D
  • Options
    No.

Nappy needs changing:p

hehe hes in bed :p.
  • Options
    My school doesn't open till Wednesday but the new 5th and 6th year have to go back on Tuesday for a meeting. The school sent out a letter telling us but mine didn't arrive and when I phoned up the woman said she would call back otherwise just go in at 10am and they would try and "squeeze me in" :/ :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *ash*n*nick*
    i took some summer classes last summer,but they didn't have the classes i needed to take available when i could take them,they all overlapped one another,so i took a summer off:D
    Why dont you people just learn the appropriate stuff at the appropriate time, saves doing all that summer school crap. we dont even have it over here!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jinx
    Why dont you people just learn the appropriate stuff at the appropriate time

and what do you mean by that?
  • Options
    You do summer school because you didnt pass certain subjects right?
  • Options
    Why dont you people just learn the appropriate stuff at the appropriate time, saves doing all that summer school crap. we dont even have it over here!

Because people are here just work or screw around in the summer. I dont need to do either so more classes I take now, the fewer I'll have to take in the future.
  • Options
    You do summer school because you didnt pass certain subjects right?

Some people do. But alot of people take the classes to get ahead in schooling :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Some people do. But alot of people take the classes to get ahead in schooling :p

yep,and i didn't fail any classes,i have never failed a class in my life.and at my college i don't think they offer classes for people who failed them,you have to go through the whole course again,in high school we had 3 week summer school classes for those who failed though
  • Options
    at my college i don't think they offer classes for people who failed them,you have to go through the whole course again,in high school we had 3 week summer school classes for those who failed though

That's difference from my college. They don't really care if you pass or fail, they just care about the money. If you don't pass a certain class, you can take the course over again and you still have to pay the amount.

I'm not a fan of college though, I could seriously shoot myself in the head in the back of the class and the teacher wouldn't care unless I made a sound, then he'd just scream "SHUT UP!!" :nervous: Not saying I'd actually do it but professors are assholes :(
  • Options
    mine are really nice,but then again it could just be because of the type of classes i am taking for what i want to be.when i was high school each summer class was $63.but a lot of people said it was well worth it,you got a whole semester done in 3 weeks.if i failed i would do it so i wouldn't have to be in the same class again for 4 months
  • Options
    ha, be jelous... *is a proud uni drop-out* ;) Got my Associates of Arts degree and dropped out a week into my junior year. though in a year and a half when i get residency in IL I will be going back to get my poli-sci degree
  • Options
    yep,and i didn't fail any classes,i have never failed a class in my life.and at my college i don't think they offer classes for people who failed them,you have to go through the whole course again,in high school we had 3 week summer school classes for those who failed though
    well that sounds pretty good dont get any of that mojo over here.

my_name: ha, be jelous... *is a proud uni drop-out* Got my Associates of Arts degree and dropped out a week into my junior year. though in a year and a half when i get residency in IL I will be going back to get my poli-sci degree
    What did you have to do for your semi art degree, was it drawing or performance art?
  • Options
    well that sounds pretty good dont get any of that mojo ovwer here.

What did you have to do for your semi art degree, was it drawing or performance art?

nah. its a 2 year degree... 64 credits. there is either ass of arts or ass of science. with science you would need a few more of science classes but most commonly, AA is just called the general degree. 40 credits of your choice of required generalized classes like health, science, history and math and then 24 credits of your choice of classes.
  • Options
    im still thinking if i want to go back for the next year of university or not
  • Options
    Man, I wish I went to school in America.

"Oh my God Brian, you're just like such a dag!"
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You start school before even September comes? Whoa...
    Um, good luck. And remember, you're gonna survive it. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    You start school before even September comes? Whoa...
    Um, good luck. And remember, you're gonna survive it. :)

yeah always have,i think when i was in kindergarten we started in september then everyone around us,including us,started in august the next year,we also get out in may though while i think you guys stay until the end of june?i forgot how much it sucks though,grr
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    yeah always have,i think when i was in kindergarten we started in september then everyone around us,including us,started in august the next year,we also get out in may though while i think you guys stay until the end of june?i forgot how much it sucks though,grr
    Yeah, that's right actually. Lessons stop mid-may and the exams are until mid-june. My first year at uni though (this one) many teachers were on a strike and we finished mid-july. Still we start in September...
  • Options
    i have 22 days of holiday left.
    hmm i should probably make a start on reading the book for my summer school essay thing as it has to be in soon...
  • Options
    Gotta get exam results tomorrow :nervous:
  • Options
    its today man, results are out :P