Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shorts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where i can get some shorts, not the silly rolled up jeans or trousers that look like they have shrunk, but actual shorts? without spending much?

Comments

• Options
    Re: shorts
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    does anyone know where i can get some shorts, not the silly rolled up jeans or trousers that look like they have shrunk, but actual shorts? without spending much?

ive just bought some really nice ones from a shop called select - its abit like new look! got some lovely denim hotpants with a silk belt around the waist, a pink pair that are slightly longer, and a blue pair that are reversible! and they were only £5 a pair!!!
    try your local asda too, bcos their clothes are quite good+cheap :yes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: shorts
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    ive just bought some really nice ones from a shop called select - its abit like new look! got some lovely denim hotpants with a silk belt around the waist, a pink pair that are slightly longer, and a blue pair that are reversible! and they were only £5 a pair!!!
    try your local asda too, bcos their clothes are quite good+cheap :yes:

ive never heard of a shop called select. I searched all around primark and high street shops but nothing. Will look in the supermarkets cheers :)
  • Options
    what kind of shorts? sports shorts, plain shorts?

you could try matalan if you don't want to spend much. or then somewhere like jjb sports or allsports if you wanted sportier ones.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    what kind of shorts? sports shorts, plain shorts?

you could try matalan if you don't want to spend much. or then somewhere like jjb sports or allsports if you wanted sportier ones.

not looking for the sporty look, dont really want any names written over them. Nothing fancy, just some nice shorts! (not the hiking type either)
    Im also not willing to pay about a tenner maybe 15 if im desperate. Will try matalan too if i figure out where one is :thumb:
  • Options
    have you tried tkmaxx?
  • Options
    I got some fab shorts from topshop. not too short, not too long.