Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wont somebody think of the children!!

The DEA has done a big clamp down on internet sites selling 'research chemicals'.

This is the DEA spokesperson;

"These dealers now enter into the privacy of our own homes to entice and sell destruction to our children veiled under the illusion of being safe and legal"

How fantastic is that?!

Heres the article if your interested.

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/pressrel/pr072204.html
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one guy making twenty grand a week ...one in biz for five years ...10 sites turned over ...and only two deaths from two naive kids ...how many kids have died in america from alcohol poisoning in the same time period?
  • Options
    An entirely good question.

And of course if the kids were told what to do would they have died?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    An entirely good question.

And of course if the kids were told what to do would they have died?
    they could possibly be very much alive today had they popped in here ...you never know.
    worth bearing in mind innit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    they could possibly be very much alive today had they popped in here ...you never know.
    worth bearing in mind innit.

Some people just dont give a shit what they put in their bodys though.

Before i take something new i always find out information before hand on the internet or by other people who have taken it.
  • Options
    Thats not very easy when your talking about research chemicals though. The active doses are very varied and weighing out such small amounts is very very difficult.

Personally I think most of them are best avoided, they are just too dangerous.
  • Options
    Personally I think the law needs to clamp down on underage use of Anabolic Steroids
  • Options
    Well most of them are Class C already, but they arent really a police priority.