Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girls-help with lingerie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have worn lingerie before but never the type with the knee highs,i can't seem to get the knee highs hooked to the thing that it is supposed to hook to.anyone know how to properly do it?thanks,much appreciated:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Did you get it from VS?? If you did, go back there and ask them.

The lingerie I have doesn't have the clips on the thigh highs so don't know what to tell ya :(

From looking at a picture I found, it looks like you clip the string thing onto the stockings...... :confused:
  • Options
    no,i got it from walmart!wally world!i can't seem to find out how to get it on there,i can get it undone,just not hook it back to the thigh highs
  • Options
    I didn't even know they sold lingerie :p

Do you have a picture of it???

Maybe you put it on how you do suspenders......:confused:

:lol: It's so much harder to explain in words :yes:
  • Options
    not exactly like it,but close enough,i just don't see how it will hook through the thigh highs.
    http://store6.yimg.com/I/flirtylingerie_1798_56745402
  • Options
    Originally posted by *ash*n*nick*
    not exactly like it,but close enough,i just don't see how it will hook through the thigh highs.
    http://store6.yimg.com/I/flirtylingerie_1798_56745402

There are these bras at VS that you can take the straps off or you can put them in an "X". Maybe the clip thing is like that. It's like > but more of a U instead that sideways. And it could just hook right in.

Maybe you can call Walmart and they might help....( I dunno though because I've never bought anything from there :confused: )
  • Options
    i figured it out!