Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Block MsN! Block!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My msn will not let me block anyone :o

I heard that if you've had somethin' like 1000 contacts on your list then msn begins to fuck up. Alotta people have added me from faceparty, which usually end up gettin' deleted, so it is very possible I've had more than one thousand peeps. Anyway... I eventually cracked and got a new email addey [2 _]

Anyone know the true reason for that happening?

Comments

• Options
    its a sign. that if you have more than 1000 contacts that you need to get out of your room away from the computer and out into the world. you may want to wear sunglasses and a jacket as the sudden change in light may be a bit harsh at first, but it will be good in the end. its telling you to figure out that face party, random chat rooms and all that other stuff is evil and just plain retarded. its trying to help you but you didn't let it. you must let it in, its only trying to do whats best for you.
  • Options
    you can only have 150people added to ur msn list at anyone time

also computer forum.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    its a sign. that if you have more than 1000 contacts that you need to get out of your room away from the computer and out into the world. you may want to wear sunglasses and a jacket as the sudden change in light may be a bit harsh at first, but it will be good in the end. its telling you to figure out that face party, random chat rooms and all that other stuff is evil and just plain retarded. its trying to help you but you didn't let it. you must let it in, its only trying to do whats best for you.

I have a fine life, thank you...pretty out going as well :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    I have a fine life, thank you...pretty out going as well :D

Yeah my_name, he has a very fine life. Hmmf ;)

oh oh Chris, I found this picture you sent me of yourself....

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

oh silly me for not knowing :p but i think he lied to you, that aint him... i dont think he can grow facial hair like that quite ye ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

Lmfao. He looks like my next door neighbour... for some reason he doesn't believe on having a bed so he sleeps on the floor. :eek2:
  • Options
    oh silly me for not knowing :p but i think he lied to you, that aint him... i dont think he can grow facial hair like that quite ye ;)

Ohh yeah...let's make fun a chriss for lookin' liek a prepubecant :p
  • Options
    Ohh yeah...let's make fun a chriss for lookin' liek a prepubecant :p

well as long as you say its ok then... :thumb:
  • Options
    well as long as you say its ok then... :thumb:

*Mumbles* Damn hippys
  • Options
    Re: Block MsN! Block!
    Anyway... I eventually cracked and got a new email addey (chriss__m@msn.com :lol: [2 _]

Anyone know the true reason for that happening?

Well, maybe if you didn't give out your email address to the whole world then it wouldn't happen so much, hmm?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Block MsN! Block!
    Originally posted by Mist
    Well, maybe if you didn't give out your email address to the whole world then it wouldn't happen so much, hmm?

:o Common sense? Surely not?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire

also computer forum.

C'mon. I'm sure he just forgot to put "I know this is the wrong forum but I'm going to post it here anyway because I can't wait for a reply and I'm special... To my mom."

Why would anyone want to add someone to MSN who they've never spoken to? I have to make exceptions to people on the Internet, tbh. That sounds snobby of me - not intended. I just think it works a lot better as a free way of communicating with people in real life.
  • Options
    the reason is explained in the URL below. Microsoft are apparently working on the issue, but knowing them, they will charge for the fix. :(

http://msnfanatic.com/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=269&9a93ee1440020d948ddc4e0913ba47e4=3fab56552d8b13cae793a932b46eb208