Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alton Towers Discounts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know of any discounts offers for Alton Towers that doesn't require a credit card or ID to be preseented at the gate?

Found two offer to get in for £14 each but one requires ID and the other needs the credit card presented at the gate.

My Cousins are in Leicester at the moment and didn't take their passports and don't have a Credit card of their own to present at the gate.

Maybe there is some vouchers printed on cornfalkes packets or something they could buy at the supermarket!!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Some Palmolive shower gel bottles gave you some money off i think. This was a few weeks ago though but if you look hard enough I'm sure they'll be able to find some bottles still offering it. You have to peel the back label off and it's stuck to it. I would send them the ones I kept but I don't know where I put them.
  • Options
    Get some Tesco milk. It gives £15 entry to alton towers. It seems to have two vouchers on the back of the rippy-offy thing and as far as I know there no stupid catches like booking for it or anything (got voucher off 4 pint pasteurised tesco milk).
  • Options
  • Options
    Of course, it DID run out on the 2nd of July...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Of course, it DID run out on the 2nd of July...

er, oh.
    Shoosh.

I just remember the name of the site, I didn't know it had ran out.

If you ask at the gates they should be able to sell you a return ticket for £10.00, though I am not sure if that is quite what you're after. Go for the Tesco milk I guess.
  • Options
    I'm sure I saw a tv advert saying that if you go to the alton towers website then you can get £15 entry

My grandad gave me an asda magazine presumably this month that had a lil booklet in with day out vouchers-£15 again.

Also my estate were delivered a leaflet with discount vouchers for £15. I mean if you want I can forward them to your cousins but I guess the time that wiuld take would be too long. If you do pm me.

I'll try to remember the tv ad tho I saw.
  • Options
    just did a google search-have only looked at the page not seen if there are any catches:-

http://www.365tickets.com/infoPage.cfm/pageid/122&afid=prqy4
    http://www.warntickets.co.uk/artists/alton-towers.htm

Oh you can get free entry with nectar points but you'd need to spend so much it wouldn't be worth it!

oh and ebay but if you pay for discount its prob not worth it!http://tickets.listings.ebay.co.uk/Tickets_Amusement-Parks-Attractions_W0QQsacategoryZ58731QQsocmdZListingItemList

Hope something gets sorted tho!
  • Options
    If you have Nectar points, you can get discounts and free tickets.

Thank God I don't have to sell that anymore... :(