Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Birthday *ash*n*nick*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Eeeeeek....It's only 9pm here so I'm still in the clear.

I hope you had a really great day so far and go get your hot ass drunk tonight!!!!!!

Have a good one hun!!!! :p

p.s I can't even believe you didn't tell me before that today was your birthday.....brat ;)

Comments

• Options
    lol,sorry hun!no getting drunk tonight,but i did have loads of fun,thanks for the happy birthday!it is over in 19 min:( ,gotta wait another year
  • Options
    You still got another hour here :p

I'm still puzzled why you didn't say anything before... I would have been like "its my birthday in 5 hours and 12 minutes!!!"
  • Options
    i am surprised i didn't,was telling everyone,but still no one called except for nick and my family,i called mine and nicks best friend and nick told me to tell him he was gonna kick his ass,e.j. said why and i said cause you didn't call me,so he said i haven't called you yet i was going to,still didn't say happy birthday and he said he would be home later to call him but he wasn't.kind of a bummer,but i really don't care all that much since it is my birthday(well 3 min past now).but you know what i mean(just realized i was rambling):D :D