Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bored, can't sleep and I wanna chat to someone..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:( anyone..

Comments

• Options
    I would make a passing attempt at being witty and giving you the Sexline's number but I've forgotten it. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I would make a passing attempt at being witty and giving you the Sexline's number but I've forgotten it. :(

nada :no: the phone has a block on it :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd help, but I'm actually very sleepy and I don't know why I'm not at bed yet. I could be gone any moment now (I hope).
  • Options
    Get your mitts on some LSD rudeboy! Watch the boredom float away; granted you still wouldn't be able to sleep but in terms of somebody to speak to, well, take your pick! :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Get your mitts on some LSD rudeboy! Watch the boredom float away; granted you still wouldn't be able to sleep but in terms of somebody to speak to, well, take your pick! :hyper:

drugs are bad.. plus atm my painkillers don't permit me to even take paracetomol.. now i wonder what it says bout lsd lol..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    drugs are bad.. plus atm my painkillers don't permit me to even take paracetomol.. now i wonder what it says bout lsd lol..

"Do NOT use in conjuction with alcohol; stay away from fire, get hold of lots of shiny objects and go for a walk into random fields."

Probably.
  • Options
    hmmm... LSD, i've never tried it, but i've always been curious, just can't find anybody oh the shame.
  • Options
    Well I just noticed this thread and am off to bed in a sec anyways. sorry! :p