Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

great :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WOW! Isn't love great!
I have been going out with this guy for a few weeks now but we are all happy together and everything like we have been together all our lives! :D:D:D:D:D:D sorry i'm just sooooooooooo happy

Does any one have any other views on love? if so explain......

Comments

• Options
    Yay well done good for you. Glad someones happy :)

In my opinion love is over rated, or im just too single lol
  • Options
    Re: great :)
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    WOW! Isn't love great!

yea, yea it is :D:D just kinda gives you an uncontrolable smile and happiness and as i've recently found out just a feeling of so much happiness that could just like eeeeeee squeal :D:p unless your far away, cuz that kinda sucks :(
  • Options
    Yeah! I love my man to bits, but I haven't told him yet because it's only been over 5 months, and I think that's a bit soon.

Like I said, I wanna gamble and put my heart on the line, but I don't wanna get KBed. :(

He's been hurt in the past and was with his previous missus for over a year and he was totally in love with her. I feel like I have to compete if yannowhatImean. :p

Le sigh, ach love's a gamble. But I am a pussy. :nervous:
  • Options
    I love my love. Its the sort of lazy love. We dont feel we need to entertain eachother 24/7. Its ok for us to be sitting down watching telly and not saying much. Its all about how close you feel.
  • Options
    The honeymoon stage is the happiest- you can always spot a couple who have just fallen for each other because of the premanent post-coital glow- but actually being IN love is the best bit. There's the security, and the sex is better.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    you can always spot a couple who have just fallen for each other because of the premanent post-coital glow

i know some couples who are still like that after many, many years together.

it's rather lovely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i know some couples who are still like that after many, many years together.

it's rather lovely.

Oh, it is.

Sometimes we can be as sick-making as new couples, the washing up gets in the way sometimes though:(
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    I don't really think that's too soon - I got engaged after 6 months, although I do accept that 6 months is very fast.

Well I've known him for a year or so, just as an aquaintance. Time has really flown in quickly for us both, I mean in about 2 weeks - which is nothing, really - we'll be at 6 months. Ahhh! It's daunting, but I love it at the same time.

There are plenty times I've wanted to tell him, but I always feel he'd run a mile if I do. Although deep down I know he won't. It's just..nngh. Le sigh.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by 1983
    There are plenty times I've wanted to tell him, but I always feel he'd run a mile if I do. Although deep down I know he won't. It's just..nngh. Le sigh.

you should just bite the bullet and go for it :)

like GWST i got engaged very quickly and i dont regret it.
  • Options
    I'm wondering if it's really that a crucial issue to tell someone you love him/her? :confused:
    We've all seen this in american movies a lot, but IMO telling someone about your love should happen whenever you really feel like it.
    And if the partner runs, then it probably wasn't meant to be anyways, because you know you love him and surely want to get some love back.

I don't see why "I love you" has to mean "I will love you forever till I die!". IMO it should mean "I love you just the way you are & have been since we got together/met each other/etc.".

Or am I just not romantic enough? :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    was with his previous missus for over a year and he was totally in love with her. I feel like I have to compete if yannowhatImean. :p

Le sigh, ach love's a gamble. But I am a pussy. :nervous:

I feel exactly the same way! I'm just starting to see this guy, I REALLY like him, but his last relationship was really serious and on our last date we bumped into people he knew, and they were asking him "how's Clare, you two still together...." I felt really uncomfortable when he told them they had broken up and introduced me, it was like his friends were comparing me and it's made me quite paranoid that he'll do the same....

But back to the subject, I agree totally! Love's great!:D