Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i need help!

found the most divine skirt ever a few days ago :) its a green mini with a tartan design. its got brown + pink in it too,like baby pink. sounds mingin,yeh,but its nice. so i'm going out with my boy this weekend + i'm wearing it with a chocolate brown top. so what shoes do i wear? i want flats coz i dont wanna look dressy,but i have dumpy legs although i can't wear heels,hence the dress-iness. do i wear brown shoes or pink shoes?!

cheers mucho :)

Comments

• Options
    only you can decide, you're the one who will be wearing them and you're the one that can see what the skirt/you looks like.
  • Options
    Whichever you prefer, brown or pink.

If it were me, I'd wear baby pink flats and find some baby pink accessories.
  • Options
    I'd go for the pink for the girly factor-not that i'm a girly girl at all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

If it were me, I'd wear baby pink flats and find some baby pink accessories.

Yeah me too
  • Options
    You could always have pink shoes/brown bag or pink bag and brown shoes.

I posted this a few weeks ago.

As you can see if you look, the dress is pink with a brown trim. I found some pinky coloured shoes and a dark brown clutch bag and it goes very well. :D
  • Options
    cheers :) might get pink shoes from office.

however,i found
    these so i figure i'll mibbe wear them with a denin mini + an orangey-pink top :)
  • Options
    i would wear brown shoes, otherwise there might be too many different colours going on
  • Options
    it sounds to me like you are wearing more brown than pink,so wear pink shoes to bring it out more,and like blnde_bombshell said with pink accessories.would look lovely