Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HELP - for a friend,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well basicly a friend of mine is having trouble with her ex boyfriend.

He is a bit messed up, he's a satanist and well has been stalking her and her current Bf threaterning to kill her bf, he's defentley capable of it as he's killed animals or "cruicifyed them" them ect before, now she is scared and I'm worried for her, she's been followed by him and had big rows in the mall.

I told her to go to the police but as she's a a stubborn girl she doesn't trust them and won't even tell her parents

just incase it matters she lives in america, she's 14/15 her bf is 18 her ex is 18,

I told her to be safe but I'm worried for her. any advice please.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That's messed up... Unless you can fly over there in yor suit with an S on the chest and save her, the only choice is having her tell someone, preferably the police. Stubborn or not, there really is no other way.
  • Options
    thanks mate,

she probably did it because she was as equally fucked up at the time..but dumped him
  • Options
    Depending on how serious you think this is. Go over her head and tell her parents anyway.

I know that's not an easy thing to do. For me, and how I grew up, it's just not the done thing. You just don't go behind someone's back like that. It's just not ok. And I can go on about that rule forever.

However, if you really think her health and her life are in danger. I'd be telling everyone I could get my hands on. Obviously if you don't know her parents you're stuck with trying to convince her to do it.

Good luck mate
  • Options
    I cant get hold of her parent's when i call her she has her own phone line only she answers..:(
  • Options
    Hard one mate. She needs to tell people around her just incase-her mates, someone at work/school. Just so they can be aware of a possible problem that coudl happen with her ex
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Hard one mate. She needs to tell people around her just incase-her mates, someone at work/school. Just so they can be aware of a possible problem that coudl happen with her ex

Well she's only a little girl, 14, she's very dangerous.. good.. I found out lol,

Seriously she refuses to tell her parents or polive, her mates know and lookingo ut for her, no one lets her go out alone and same with aronnd (her bf) but she's only small and he's capable of doing it.
  • Options
    What does her current boyfriend have to say about it all? And what age are these lads?
  • Options
    Apart from convincing her to tell the police/parents/teachers there is nothing you can do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    What does her current boyfriend have to say about it all? And what age are these lads?

she is 14
    her ex is 18
    her bf is 18

I don't know what he has to say, I don't know him.