Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boyfriends birthday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and wud really like 2do sumthin special 4his birthday mid aug this year...only prob is what?! i don't have much money but may be able 2borrow off parents if i can think of sumthin really good. poss thinkin bout short break away?
v grateful if anyone has any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    A break away together is a great idea... but can be costly. Getting away to the seaside would be nice aswell and stay in a b&b... quite romantic aswell.
    But if this is a bit too expensive a night out in a city can also be great fun with a few mates.

Maybe even with a bday dinner with friends or family may be a idea.... loads of possible ideas for a perfect bday....

Good luck
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    A break away together is a great idea... but can be costly. Getting away to the seaside would be nice aswell and stay in a b&b... quite romantic aswell.

this is a good idea :yes: !! me and my boyfriend went away for the weekend to blackpool a while back, and the B+B was only £25 each for the night, was right near the beach+pubs, etc!
  • Options
    You could stop using txt spk. It makes you snd lk a spcr.

But yes.

In mid-Aug, you'll be paying top whack and anywhere will be full of screaming kids. If cash is tight get him a small pressie and an IOU...
  • Options
    Me and my ex compromised when we went away for a romantic break.. we camped for 3 nights, and then spent the last night in a B&B :D
  • Options
    Go to Dublin for the weekend? Flights are dirt cheap and you get probaly get cheap acomm.
  • Options
    Go to Dublin for the weekend? Flights are dirt cheap and you get probaly get cheap acomm.

:yes: my sis just went to dublin with a friend, they planned on campin but found a decent b+b for £11 a night. so that wont be to expensive:)
  • Options
    You could always hire a nice cabin or cottage somewhere towards the end of the summer or even the beginning of August - it'll be romantic, not as expensive and much more homely! Plus it will give him time to plan (for example if he needs to take time off work or you need to arrange transport).
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You could stop using txt spk. It makes you snd lk a spcr.

quick Q kermit,y r u so derogatory?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *chris'_bitch*

Who cares? He's pretty good at it.
  • Options
    yeh,but thats nothing to be proud of
  • Options

:)

*pats on head*

Because being mildly insulting gets the point across better.
  • Options
    because kermit says what he means, and doesn't care he offends anyone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    :)

*pats on head*

Because being mildly insulting gets the point across better.

tsk,dont pat my head,its incredibly patronising :yes:

i'm not picking a fight,its just a question,cos every time i see u,it seems like ur being nasty to someone! sometimes its justified,but sometimes its really not,just wondered if there was a reason.guess u answered the Q though