Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you still love me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i got a fairly unexpected txt this mornin, where my gf (who's currently on holiday with her mates) wrote

'hey babe i just wanted to txt you cuz u upset me unitentionally, do u not love me any more? im sorry to ask, i love you so much, tb xxxxxxxxx'
(changed so its readable)

so I rang her, and she said it was cuz I never told her i loved her when i put the phone down. which i think is pretty silly, but it could have been cuz of alcohol or something, i dunno. am i just paranoid for thinking its much deeper than it appears on the surface? or could there be some other reason for sending this message?

Comments

• Options
    Just text her back and say do you remember what you texted me lastnight or summit... go form there.
  • Options
    i've all ready rang her, and she said it was cuz i never told her i loved her on the phone when I usually do. but i thinks thats a really petty excuse, and maybe she was just testing me out.
  • Options
    to be honest it seems likely that it's nothing, either that or she's just worried/paranoid whilst she's on holiday and can't see you

who knows, the female mind is a complex thing!
  • Options
    ur probably right ace, i think i've probably over-reacted.
  • Options
    Look on the bright side of things, she's obviously missing you so you must have somethign good happening
  • Options
    Well, maybe she's cheated on you whilst on holiday, and is feeling guilty, so asking you if you still love her....

I dunno, sounds a bit iffy to me :confused:

Ilora x
  • Options
    uh yeh maybe, but i hope not. i dont think she would though cuz she said she could never do that. i mean i trust her enough, though trust is something you've gotta earn, and lately she hasn't been going the right way to earn it.
  • Options
    possibly she's Miss Marple-ing, and recons you had a bird with you when you were talking to her on the phone, and didn't say the 3 little words because they would be overheard.

I've heard this reasoning from 'the other side' of this conversation.
    But this came from an immature, insecure, unfaithful & manipulative bitch so probably has no bearing on your situation