Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

George Bush in heaven?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
George Bush, Jr. dies and goes up to the Pearly Gates to await being let in. Upon arrival St. Peter asks, as he does everyone, "Name and occupation?"

George W. replies, "Ahm George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States."

St. Peter replies, "I'm sorry to have to do this, but we got a lot of people coming through here claiming to be people they aren't. Can you prove that you are indeed George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States?"

Offended, George Jr. exclaims, "I was the ruler of the free world. How dare you ask me to prove who I am."

St. Peter replies, "I'm sorry sir, but when Einstein died he had to prove the theory of relativity. When Picasso died, he had to paint something. Now you're here and I need some proof that you're who you say you are."

"I can fully appreciate that," says the younger George Bush. "But who are Einstein and Picasso?"

St Peter replies, "That will do just fine, Mr. Bush. You may go ahead on through."

Comments

• Options
    Its funny because its true :D;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    fairy tales are true are they? :confused:

You cant say the man is a moron
  • Options
    He is far from perfect, like the rest of us!

Its scary that he leads the "leader of the free world" though.
  • Options
    aww believeing the fairy tale are we?

What are you on about?
  • Options
    aww believeing the fairy tale are we?

You are right, the suggestion that he is the "Leader of the free world" is indeed a fairy tale.

He's just a figurehead, it's people behind the scene who really run the show...

He's still a moron though.
  • Options
    he has had too much public attention, it's about time we had a look at China, Suadi Arabia, the Labour Party..... lets see what we can find out there hey, a whole lot more me thinks.

None of those have their finger of the biggest nuclear arsenal in the hands of a single nation.

None has started two wars in four years...

There is a list...

But I take your point.
  • Options
    Indeed Luke, 2 wars have done the following:

1. Killed tens of thousands of inoccent men women and children who would indeed be alive today,

2. Restored the Afghani opium trade to full capacity,

3. Further destabilised the middle East and central asia,

4. Provided the best PR extremist groups could hope for to increase their ranks...

just to name a few.
  • Options
    do you really believe bush would touch the button on the nuclear bombs? I don't! I rather the US to have nuclear weapans than mad men like saddam who would use them on us.

I do believe he is capable of pressing that button.

Also i would rather NO ONE has these weapons

I know how much you like Bush i think you should get Santa to get you one of these for christmas! ;)

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-bush.shtml