Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ambitious=intimidation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wandering how many girls in this forum find it intimidating when their partner is ambitous. The girls ive been with say im 'on fire' cos im so ambitious and theyve never seen such ambition in any of their partners. Its just I cant ever find someone whose as ambitious and i feel as if they are slowing me down if you know what I mean, and im not one to change for anyone cos i feel ive been blessed with a talent and this drive. Thing is when ever i do meet an ambitious girl they are all geeky and not the sort of girl i go for basically. Its just i feel so alone some times cos its hard to maintain a realtionship, I need someone with a kinda
j-lo personality you know a real go getter, but i cant ever seem to find anyone like that. I know that sounds odd, but im demanding and a bit of a perfectionist and need someone like me in that aspect. The point is are there any girls out there like that...cos i sure as hell cant find any

Comments

• Options
    There must be loads of women in the world with ambition. However just because a girl has ambition it doesnt mean you will get along with the rest of her personality. As you want such a particular trait in a partner she will be more difficult to find and i dont think anyone finds what they want if they're looking for it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    There must be loads of women in the world with ambition. However just because a girl has ambition it doesnt mean you will get along with the rest of her personality. As you want such a particular train in a partner she will be more difficult to find and i dont think anyone finds what they want if they're looking for it!

yeah your right, i am being too picky and am expecting the 'perfect' girl and didnt realise it until you said it. Thanks a lot :).
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovin_ur_work
    yeah your right, i am being too picky and am expecting the 'perfect' girl and didnt realise it until you said it. Thanks a lot :).

Well its ok we all have our own ideas of a perfect partner and not many people end up with what they expected, but they end up going for someone they can love for the things they do and dont like. After all relationships take effort on both parts, nobody can expect to find the perfect partner and live happily ever after with no problems
  • Options
    What kind of ambtion are you talking about? Career?