Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new trainers

airwalk

Like my new trainers? I got them from TKmaxx yesterday with some of my birthday money. my old trainers were falling apart so thought id treat myself.
soooooooooooooooooo comfy.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are nice :yes:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    ooh ... pretty :)
  • Options
    :thumb: :thumb:
  • Options
    What's the deal with TKMaxx as lots of my friends have got designer stuff from there but for a fraction of the normal cost?

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    What's the deal with TKMaxx as lots of my friends have got designer stuff from there but for a fraction of the normal cost?

thats basically the deal
  • Options

I think it's 'cause it's from last season or something or other.
  • Options
    They're nice :) Wish my TKMaxx had decent stuff in like that, you really have to rummage around in that place!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I think it's 'cause it's from last season or something or other.
    some stuffs past season, some is end of a line, or discontinued, some are things that have been sized wrong - I always have to try stuff on in there first. i dont know if it really is sized wrong or whether its because there are lots of different makes under one roof, and different makes size differently.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1andonly
    They're nice :) Wish my TKMaxx had decent stuff in like that, you really have to rummage around in that place!!
    you do in mine too. I didnt get these in my local TKmaxx, I got them from the ipswich branch which is much better than the colchester one.
  • Options
    firstly, love the shoes :)

TKMaxx

and secondly, thats soo weird, I know a store called TJMax that sells brand names and stuff for cheap... at least thats what i've heard they do, never been in one :/ wonder if they are mildly related...