Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Has my relationship run its course?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just lately me and my boyfriend have been talking less and less due to us being so busy plus the long distance doesn't help. Also I think my feelings have changed towards him. We seem like two different people, he would rather stay in on his pc where as i would rather go out with my mates and have a laff. Now adays I keep thinking that maybe our relationship has run its course? Sorry I am so confused :confused:

At times I want to end it so that we can both get on with our live without holding each other back but then other times I feel that I want to be with him. I don't want to hurt him but I don't want us to be together if our relationship has run its course.

Comments

• Options
    Hmm this is kinda tricky.

If you dont feel the same anymore and are drifting apart from eachother then do you think it would be a mutual feeling to end it?

If not then maybe you should talk to him and see where your both going in life.
  • Options
    if you're having doubts and sometimes want to end it then yes, maybe it has run its course.
    its not a nice feeling i know and a very confusing time. it also hurts to break up with them because you've probably still got feelings. but if you know its the right thing to do then you have to be brave because in the long run its the best decision.
  • Options
    Sometimes you can confuse yourself though, and may not actually want to break up with them. You should talk to him first before making any final decisions and see what he has to say. Hoope things turn out for the best x
  • Options
    Had the exact same 'problem'. Things didn't seem to be going as well as during the beginning. We lived quite far away from each other, we started talking less and bascially just hooking up when we were out like we used to do before we were a couple. I started thinking whether there was any point in carrying on 'cuz it seemed like it was just a waste. But I really liked him and I wanted to work it. He obvs didn't 'cuz he dumped me. You gotta decide whether it's worth fighting for and once you've decided you gotta see whether he wants it as well. If not then yeah, things have naturally come to an end.

It's really your decision but I say that I wish me and my bloke and tried to work it.
  • Options
    I have been so stressed out latetly that I don't want to decided something that I might regret.
  • Options
    just see a few diffrent people without telling him then you will know wheava u want to stay wiv him or not