Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do I do now?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mate has been cheating on this girl for a while now and she's really naive and is totally head over heels for him. They finally broke up only for her to get depressed. I couldn't see her getting hurt and she was about to ask him back so I started dropping hints that she should leave it and move on. I didn't want to go behing my mates back but I didn't want the girl to get hurt.

After I finally just told her outright she went AWOL saying "he's dead"

Now she's going to confront him and drop me in it. I didn't want to stab my mate in the back but he totally doesn't care about her and says on the phone (with loudspeaker on so everyone can hear) that he's going to slit his wrists. She then starts crying and then he cuts her off and they all laugh. I think it's sick and she should get out of it. She's been apparantly hurt before and I don't want it to go on.

What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    Re: What do I do now?
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    My mate has been cheating on this girl for a while now and she's really naive and is totally head over heels for him. They finally broke up only for her to get depressed. I couldn't see her getting hurt and she was about to ask him back so I started dropping hints that she should leave it and move on. I didn't want to go behing my mates back but I didn't want the girl to get hurt.

After I finally just told her outright she went AWOL saying "he's dead"

Now she's going to confront him and drop me in it. I didn't want to stab my mate in the back but he totally doesn't care about her and says on the phone (with loudspeaker on so everyone can hear) that he's going to slit his wrists. She then starts crying and then he cuts her off and they all laugh. I think it's sick and she should get out of it. She's been apparantly hurt before and I don't want it to go on.

What do I do?

whatever you do, don't fall in love with her for gods sake.

secondly. if he is like that, is he worth having as a friend? seriously think about this

and finally:
    i kinda did this, though i was guilt tripped into it.. and even though i did the deed, things turned out for the better in the end.

*hugs and lots of them*
    it's not a nice posision to land in, i know only too well.
  • Options
    I am really not in love with her so no fear there. The thing is if I fall out with him I fall out with every friend I have bar one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I am really not in love with her so no fear there. The thing is if I fall out with him I fall out with every friend I have bar one.

then it's time you got some new mates if they are like that hun.