Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brilliant <33

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my bloke came together today, it was a first like EVER for me with anyone I've slept with. Le sigh, he's the best!

I know you'll hate me for bragging, but it's a big deal and LJ is acting up so I can't even go and rant about it in there. :(

It's just for like aaaaages, we waited to get in sync with eachother's bodies sex-wise, and all the waiting was worth it. Time is a definite necessity!

Anyways, if you feel like celebrating something you may do. I will not tolerate you lot saying "Oooh, this is for attention to feed your ego!" It ain't :| I just felt like saying "I'm happy!" :D

Your turn. :)

Comments

• Options
    Woo congratulations! Feels good don't it?!
    Happened once with my ex in like 3 years.
    And with my boyfriend now it's happened twice already and we've only been together a month :D
    I've never actually tried to make it happen, it just does sometimes.
  • Options
    Well done, it surely is a good feeling, though it is just more about timing. Though I am sure with the correct amount of build up it can be controlled ;)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    we do. most times. it feels really good because i think our pleasure is just bouncing off each other :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    we do. most times. it feels really good because i think our pleasure is just bouncing off each other :)

:eek2:
  • Options
    i think what she meant was that every time we sex we react to each others reactions and when i make her happy i am quite happy and that turns me on and so on.

or something.
  • Options
    I've had this once or twice with my new bf. Never had it at the same time with anyone else before. Its one of the best feelings you can have.
  • Options
    I actually don't find it that good. You're concentrating on yours too much that you can't fully enjoy your partners.
  • Options
    Aww, lol bless. :p
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I actually don't find it that good. You're concentrating on yours too much that you can't fully enjoy your partners.

Yes, because I do that everytime I have sex. :\ I rarely came through sex up with him until veeeeeeeeeeery recently, so I'm saying "Whoo!" whether you like it or not. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yes, because I do that everytime I have sex. :\ I rarely came through sex up with him until veeeeeeeeeeery recently, so I'm saying "Whoo!" whether you like it or not. :|

yes, and i was just stating my opinion, just as every one else in this thread has so no need to comment about it. :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    yes, and i was just stating my opinion, just as every one else in this thread has so no need to comment about it. :/

Yeah, but was just retaliating because I know you hate all these "Yay, I have great sex" threads is all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yeah, but was just retaliating because I know you hate all these "Yay, I have great sex" threads is all.

Had that of been the case I would have not bothered to reply to it or I would have typed something along those lines. No need to generalize.
  • Options
    :hyper: hee hee, congrats!! :D that is indeed very very cool...

you have a right to brag!