Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone know where I can find...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've recently seen a really nice white, short sleeve, 'creased look', linen shirt in a local shopping cente. I've been looking for something like this for a few weeks now and was quite happy to finally have found it. Unfortunately it costs £50 which I refuse to pay for a shirt. It is a Tommy Hilfiger shirt. Does anyone know of any shops or websites that does cheaper Tommy Hilfiger clothing? Or alternatively a similar 'non-brand' shirt?

Comments

• Options
    River Island
    Blue Inc
    Republic
    Burtons
    Officers Club

They are all smart guys clothes shops and you should find what you need in them. Good luck on the shirt hunt ;)
  • Options
    Tried all of them mate and more but could find what I was looking for. Maybe I'm too choosy.
  • Options
    Topman had some decent shirts when I went in the other day. Their new season range hasn't been out for too long and there's a lot of good ideas which are a little more original. It's not non-branded, but I'd give it a quick look if I were you.
  • Options
    PRIMARK! TJ Hughes! Haha, we do have them. Asda? TK Maxx? Matalan? Tesco?
  • Options
    Buy a normal shirt, play football with it and wear it???
  • Options
    Went to have a look at the Tommy shirt again today because there was a sale on - it was down to £35 so I bought it! Still not sure if I've done the right thing, but it gave me a buzz trying it on and buying it - that has to be worth something :)
  • Options
    Y'see, you were meant to buy it. That's why it was in the sale. You clearly wanted it, and so it was worth every penny. :D