Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

horny...and on period. it sucks doesn't it.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
arg ive just been really horny these past few weeks, and me and my bf didn't get a chance to be alone until wednesday night...but i started my period on monday!! and i'm not willing to risk the mess.... so i've been left all frustrated grrr!!

sorry just wanted to rant.

Comments

• Options
    Use a tampon, have a nice bath then get him to lick your clit if u dont want the mess!
  • Options
    or just do it in the shower. :thumb:
  • Options
    Sod the mess! Just get on with it! If he doesn't mind it, then so what. It's only a little blood.
    If you're worried about making a mess of the bed, then put a towel down first.
  • Options
    Oh i know how you feel! For some reason i am ALWAYS extra horny when im on!! How irritating is it!! oh well u'll just have to put up with it for now but you just know that the sex is going to be explosive once your all finished with youre period!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    Oh i know how you feel! For some reason i am ALWAYS extra horny when im on!!
    Hormones m'dear!! They're a bastard aren't they?!? The change in them during your period makes you extra horny I'm afraid but they're a few options available to you. Go with the mess or the old faithful, DIY!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    Oh i know how you feel! For some reason i am ALWAYS extra horny when im on!! How irritating is it!! oh well u'll just have to put up with it for now but you just know that the sex is going to be explosive once your all finished with youre period!! :naughty:

I am the same.
  • Options
    Shower sex :yes:
  • Options
    My ex and I used to just put a towel down.

Heaps more slippery experience... feels great!

Just DON'T fall asleep after, or your bed will be very messy when you wake up!
  • Options
    Just do it anyway.

He might want to wear a condom, depends on how squeamish he is about the blood. If you put an old towel down it'll be fine.

And don't forget that orgasms are the best known cure for period cramps!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Use a tampon, have a nice bath then get him to lick your clit if u dont want the mess!

So been there;)
  • Options
    Fuck the mess, go for it.
  • Options
    What is the harm in waiting? Will make you appreciate it more when you do have it

And also- I find the thought of any form of sexual contact with a claret-smeared vagina to be sickening
  • Options
    Im on atm and its damn gay i tell you! Im not even ment to get periods anymore, im on the injection dammit!
    I dont really like the idea of having sex when im on but last night I was just so horny I thought fuck it, i'll do it anyway.

Not gonna do it again tho, my bf will just have to put up with blow jobs.
  • Options
    The injection has a habit of making periods irregular
  • Options
    Originally posted by lethifold
    I find the thought of any form of sexual contact with a claret-smeared vagina to be sickening

Fair enough, but why?

It's only a bit of blood, there's these things called showers you can use afterwards.
  • Options
    The thought of blood on my willy or tongue is just somewhat unnatractive to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the harm in blood. But blood during a moment of intimacy is something that has always unnerved me