Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

party help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Our college is having a party next week for the people that will be leaving my course and I need an outfit.

On the ticket it says smart dress but this party is in a pub in the country and we're planning on camping out afterwards (weather permitting seen as right now it's pissing it down!). Some people are wearing tiny skirts and dresses but most people have opted for jeans. I don't wanna go too dressy or too casual so I need some help.

I've got a really nice pale aqua babydoll type top which I was thinking of wearing and I'd like a pale denim skirt (not too short) or some cropped jeans (again pale coloured) to go with it.

Any ideas about where to look for either of these things?
Or if my outfit sounds pants please feel free to suggest something else lol

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For cropped jeans try the usual places like, Topshop, River Island, and actually my sister bought some nice ones from New Look today.

I'm very fussy when it comes to denim skirts, i can never fins ones that I like, apart from in TopShop. The best denim skirt(s) i have, are the nes I've made from old pairs of jeans, 'cause the denim is much sexxier. :thumb:

Your outfit sounds pretty fitting for the situation...With a pair of snazzy shoes, a matching bag, and perhaps bright eyeshadow to match your top, you'll look fab. :razz: